• Yellow with black bar

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Yellow with black V

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Yellow with RFC

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's actually a good read. Sounds like Dusty is growing in a number of ways. Good for him. He sounds more level, reflective & measured...

It better ******* not be.
Think you need to get over it bro.

7drHiqr.gif

I accept it's the clash jumper. But if you dickheads want to see us wear it any more than absolutely necessary, I question if you're even Richmond supporters.
I only want us to wear it against Port, Saints and the Druggies

I only want us to wear it against Port, Saints and the Druggies
We don't need to wear it against the Saints or the Druggos, but you can bet we will, as well as against West Coast, Adelaide, and soon enough, Carlton and Collingwood, maybe Freo and Hawthorn, and possibly even every away game in the not too distant future.

Slippery slope. We're on it. Yay.

We don't need to wear it against the Saints or the Druggos, but you can bet we will, as well as against West Coast, Adelaide, and soon enough, Carlton and Collingwood, maybe Freo and Hawthorn, and possibly even every away game in the not too distant future.

Before you know it, we will all be dead.

West Coast away
Port away
Essendon away
Saints away

We haven't been asked to wear our clash against Freo yet but I'd like to see us wear it away to them. There's definitely a clash there. There's also a clash vs Collingwood (since they changed to the mostly black guernsey) and a slight clash with Carlton. The problem would be solved if Collingwood went back to their mostly white jumper which they wore for 100 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I accept it's the clash jumper. But if you dickheads want to see us wear it any more than absolutely necessary, I question if you're even Richmond supporters.
Dickheads hey. Yep real mature.

As Groupie said I'm happy to wear in in clash situations only. If the AFL decide that's more often then so be it.

It's the most natural and logical clash jumper for us in that it uses our colours only.

The song dosent go 'YELLOW & BLACK....& WHITE' :confused:

I'm still disgusted with having to wear white shorts, surely having to wear clash jumpers could allow us to wear the black shorts
Agreed but can't see it happening. Just happy we now have a decent clash jumper

Ok - I like the clash strip - but there is no need for it, just need white shorts with the standard strip. - But if we change the strip there's no need now to change shorts.

My partner is a blue and she also reckons the only thing you should change for the away strip is white shorts - call us old school but hey .....

Back