• Yellow with black bar

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Yellow with black V

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Yellow with RFC

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have the WAFL ever said its isnt an option or is this all just in response to Port and SA cracking the shits over Adelaide wishing to wear the SA one that time???
Who the hell are the wafl to tell us what jumper we can use, we were running around in Y&B when they were still panning for gold ...c'mon

Our constitution is online, I couldn't find any mention of our jumper in it (I was only scanning though)
Even if it was in the constitution it doesn't mean s**t if the AFL says this is what is going to happen/

Really, tell that to coll and ess. We will not stand down
Essendon who know wear this abomination of a jumper?
heritage%20jumper%20JOBE.jpg

They also use a round ball so should we? Different sports have different needs we managed for so long makes one wonder how we did.

The point being clubs with millions, millions of fans around the world don't treat a shirt so sacrosanct.

Piss ant suburban clubs with a few hundred thousand supporters don't need to be so precious.

I'd vote for a pink option, for the sole purpose of it shitting you traditionalist numpties.

BxBfJV2CEAAjpnm.jpg

This is not my picture but I found it on Twitter this morning. IMO I'd replace the Bumblebee with the white jumper as it is closer to our home jumper and keeps the yellow sash, which to me is non negotiable. The only other chance I'd make is to put the sash on the back of the white jumper as well to maintain the same look as the current jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strangely, farcically, we ended up Port Adelaide and Richmond both wearing guernseys that were based in black on the weekend. I didn't notice any clash...

RFC shouldn't need to wear a clash strip all that often. And certainly not against Port or Carlton. IMO the only time I have noticed clash confusion is when the teams have similar second colours - eg Ess vs Melb, Richmond vs West Coast. Common sense should be the driver of when clash guernseys should be needed. Sadly, seems to be lacking at times.

upload_2014-10-28_11-17-28.png

something along these lines would work well.

black gradienting into a yellow sash - if the blending starts quite wide it would definitely not clash with anyone, and would still have the black with yellow sash.
if someone could do this up in a proper guernsey, it would look amazing.

View attachment 89524

black gradienting into a yellow sash - if the blending starts quite wide it would definitely not clash with anyone, and would still have the black with yellow sash.

Futurama Fry.jpg

View attachment 89524

That would look terrible, plus wouldn't be different enough to be a clash strip

Back