Admin Announcement New Collingwood Moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

LIke your club, this is a strong team board, so there's always good candidates when choosing a new mod.

This time around, one candidate made our job easy. They stood out.

Joining the current mod team will be NT.Thunder

Welcome to the Collingwood Board. And we're sure you'll make a fine addition to an already strong mod team.

I must also add, and I'm sorry to do this mate, that one new mod, usually means one mod leaving.

As it is with this case. And it's a mod I have a lot of respect and time for,
76woodenspooners, Thank you so much for your time and efforts. Very much appreciated.

Great to have you 'lit up' NT and welcome to the team.

Such an unruly lot we have - they make so much work:eek: - and having an ex military man could be a real bonus!!
Watch out ottoman :p

Great news and congrats to NT. Welcome to the team!

Just in time for a big week (hopefully not too big) of moderating. The Pies had better do the right thing and win, to make it a pleasant initiation.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome NT.Thunder , great to have you on board!

Folks, NT is the very talented bloke spinning on his head at the 1 minute mark of this clip ..

... NT.Thunder is his stage name.

I think we can be confident that BigFooty hasn't had a male stripper amongst its mod crew before ( Doss , can you confirm? )

Last edited:
He only got it cos I said no.
After your pile driver qualifications were out NT was the next obvious choice. Great to have you on board NT. I am sure the boys will ensure you have an easy intro with a big win tonight.

BBB one day see it in your heart to take up our offer of moderation. You would bring some unique skills to the table.

Thanks all - I look forward to the challenges that comes with modding, but tbh the money was just too good to turn down. :rolleyes:

Let's hope tonight's game continues on with the good vibe the board currently has, I'm not ready for the grab your pitchfork and burning stake initiation 24hours in. The current mods have done a great job pointing this board in the right direction and keeping it on track as it is one of the most enjoyable boards to post on BF with a great bunch of posters consistently interacting.

In all honesty though, we should be 10 goals up at half time with PK doing as he pleases should he not start as the sub.

GAME DAY!

N.T Thunder, I assume your ban hammer would look something like this?
901440-product-feature.jpg

P.S. Congrats on the mod job, couldn't think of a better person for it:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back