Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Scott Chandler.

Patriots love to pick up a player that has performed well against us! Chandler is one of those players. Good signing....esp because Ravens were hot on signing him.

Interested by the talk of Stevie Johnson in for a visit. someone who has had good success versus Revis in the past.
Whether he can still play - who knows, didn't watch him in SanFran.

One signing I would feel better with is bringing Riddley back.

Losing Vereen hurts but double that with losing Ridley and we have a complete rebuild ahead.

Not good .
Mr Hightower is a very important piece in our D and the front seven are going to be under the pump next season given our precarious ( polite version ) CB situation.

As mentioned earlier " back to to the past 2011-2013 era where we were blown away with a deep threat and no note able , let alone serviceable CB's.
Our last line of D is going to bleed like a busted a-hole and its going to be both messy and painful.

Not good .
Mr Hightower is a very important piece in our D and the front seven are going to be under the pump next season given our precarious ( polite version ) CB situation.

As mentioned earlier " back to to the past 2011-2013 era where we were blown away with a deep threat and no note able , let alone serviceable CB's.
Our last line of D is going to bleed like a busted a-hole and its going to be both messy and painful.
The front 7 didn't have the proliferation of talent in 2011 as it does now.

Your score is: 7124 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 30 (G.B.): Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke (A)
Round 3 Pick 2 (TENN): Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska (A+)
Round 3 Pick 13 (CLE): Hroniss Grasu, C, Oregon (A+)
Round 3 Pick 16 (K.C.): Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State (A)
Round 3 Pick 24 (DET): Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 3 Pick 29 (IND): Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 32: Marcus Hardison, DT, Arizona State (A)
Round 3 Pick 33 (COMP): Eric Rowe, CB/FS, Utah (B)
Round 4 Pick 2: Jeff Heuerman, TE, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (JAX): Steven Nelson, CB, Oregon State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 6 (WASH): T.J. Yeldon, RB, Alabama (A+)
Round 4 Pick 10 (T.B.): Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn (B)
Round 4 Pick 11 (MINN): Josue Matias, OG, Florida State (B)
Round 4 Pick 19 (K.C.): Dezmin Lewis, WR, Central Arkansas (A-)
Round 4 Pick 32: James Sample, SS, Louisville (A+)
Round 6 Pick 2: Xzavier Dickson, OLB, Alabama (B-)
Round 7 Pick 2: Aaron Ripkowski, FB, Oklahoma (B-)
Round 7 Pick 36 (COMP): Justin Manton, K, Louisiana-Monroe (A)

Your Future Picks:
2016 Round 1 Pick
2017 Round 1 Pick

If that haul is only worth 7124 points, I'd love to see what a 9000 point score looks like on First-Pick.com. Fun to do but rubbish ratings. #teamtradeback

To maximise your rating on first-pick.com, you need to get a future first round pick. For a team like the Patriots, picking 32nd, that would be extremely hard to achieve. I recall firing up first-pick.com and re-starting the draft whenever I wasn't offered a future first round pick for my current pick as I wouldn't maximise my score.

To maximise your rating on first-pick.com, you need to get a future first round pick. For a team like the Patriots, picking 32nd, that would be extremely hard to achieve. I recall firing up first-pick.com and re-starting the draft whenever I wasn't offered a future first round pick for my current pick as I wouldn't maximise my score.
I like playing around with it to see what bullshit simulations they come out with. Fun but useless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Draft is almost upon us.

So what will BB do with pick # 32 .

Trade up......:D and we will all be thinking WTF..... :eek:o_O Bill is acting very much out of character.

Trade Down......:cool::rolleyes:.....yep just what we expected.

Wouldn't it just be a nice surprise for once for the Pats to trade up.

Jokes aside.
What's or who is on every ones wish list. ???????

The Draft is almost upon us.

So what will BB do with pick # 32 .

Trade up......:D and we will all be thinking WTF..... :eek:o_O Bill is acting very much out of character.

Trade Down......:cool::rolleyes:.....yep just what we expected.

Wouldn't it just be a nice surprise for once for the Pats to trade up.

Jokes aside.
What's or who is on every ones wish list. ???????
Unless a Randy Gregory or Shane Ray slides to 32, I'd be happy with the Patriots trading back. The value is in the mid rounds this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back