Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Good enough. Little bit rusty here and there but to be expected with JE's first game back. D was a little bit fragile at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good enough. Little bit rusty here and there but to be expected with JE's first game back. D was a little bit fragile at times.

D made some big plays. Safety coverage was huge, rushing on Smith caused some big stops. Def some room for improvement, but for an underplayed unit & to stop an 11 game streaking offense in its tracks, Im bloody happy.

D made some big plays. Safety coverage was huge, rushing on Smith caused some big stops. Def some room for improvement, but for an underplayed unit & to stop an 11 game streaking offense in its tracks, Im bloody happy.
Yeah definitely made some big plays, but gave up a couple too. I'm not complaining, a win is a win. But the team will have to step up a notch to get over whoever comes out of the NFC. Assuming we get that far.

Good win today.

I think we will be playing the Donkeys.

Noodle Arm V GOAT.

Having said that I will be barracking for Clan Rooney in tomorrows game.

I'm torn on the Cards.

On hand, if we can't win I really want it to be them, Fitz is one of the most likeable players in the league and a playoff monster, would be a great way for him to finish after staying with a team that looked cooked a couple years back.

On the other hand, I just don't think we can beat them. Our zone D is far better playing when they can drive forward, they haven't looked so good against vertical routes. Palmer, Fitz and Floyd could torch us. With regards to Steelers Broncos, I'm taking the Steelers for sure.

Home Champ game overrides the differences between the team. Also possibly the 10th and final 1-and done for Manning compared to 10 AFCCGS for Brady. If this year ends 5-1 rings, anybody who compares them is being idiotic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back