Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

The Patriots are considerably better than the Dolphins however, the Dolphins play tough against the Patriots in Miami. Miami's D is a good unit and could potentially slow down New England's Offense.

It'll be an interesting test of New England's revamped D first up.

Interested to see our O Line too. It's still a question mark for mine ..

Also weather for Miami (which is always a factor in these early season games) is forecast at 32C on Sunday. That's a factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting up at 3am I dont think I would enjoy the game being half asleep...might just watch it at 7am leading into the 6.30 game then the 10.30 game..push everything out 4 hours haha

Nah. Just think we're bound to slip up in one division game, this seems the most logical.

You'd hope not. I get the sense we are primed for a special season. I think we might have a commanding win. I just hope the O Line comes through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so much their qb sucking imo as their fab new o line being introduced to Chandler and Ninko. I think they will be better second time we meet. Tany should have his hands full of passrush and our new secondary (minus browner) should be flying around out there. RT has made some good throws under pressure but I'm expecting a pick or 2 going our way. It's going to be a new Mia oline vs our more aggressive (hopefully) D. Now our secondary is finally better I sure hope we see the dline unleashed now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so much their qb sucking imo as their fab new o line being introduced to Chandler and Ninko. I think they will be better second time we meet. Tany should have his hands full of passrush and our new secondary (minus browner) should be flying around out there. RT has made some good throws under pressure but I'm expecting a pick or 2 going our way. It's going to be a new Mia oline vs our more aggressive (hopefully) D. Now our secondary is finally better I sure hope we see the dline unleashed now.
Rob Ninkovich - Dominique Easley - Vince Wilfork - Chandler Jones
Dont'a Hightower - Jerod Mayo - Jamie Collins​
Darrelle Revis - Duron Harmon - Devin McCourty - Alfonzo Dennard

Excuse me for a while...

If Easley is as explosive as draft profiles and assessments suggest, the Patriots D has one weakness, SS and even then, Harmon has shown an aptitude to play the ball.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the 2014 Patriots Defence. I honestly believe it can be the team's strength. I haven't been this optimistic about the Defence since the Super Bowl winning years.

I'm in Zurich and I'd already made peace with the fact I'd miss the first couple of games of the season but I was sitting in my Hotel and I went to chuck on CNN, but accidentally chucked on Sky sports instead to find the Pats Dolphins game live.

Now enjoying a beverage or two from the mini bar watching the game at a respectable 8pm. Heaven.

and we are last in the division yuk

You just know the rest of the NFL will have fun with that all week.

Just so disappointed after a decent first half. People will focus on the O-Line and D issues but that half shows we can get things ticking.

As you said it's week one so hopefully this is the kick up the ass they need. Vikings all of a sudden loom as a crucial game. Can't let AP do what Knowshon did today.

You just know the rest of the NFL will have fun with that all week.

Just so disappointed after a decent first half. People will focus on the O-Line and D issues but that half shows we can get things ticking.

As you said it's week one so hopefully this is the kick up the ass they need. Vikings all of a sudden loom as a crucial game. Can't let AP do what Knowshon did today.

Tackling sucked, no aggression on D, well when they were it was flags out. They got a problem on the o line too. Hurt our run game and Brady was rushed too much,sacked and had the ball stripped out. The rest will sort itself out. They were very out of sink/confused and couldn't get much going between flags and missed downfield throws, wake going nuts and we need Dobson back. Its week one, they always play us close and being early season, the pats looked flat and tired by the end, maybe the florida weather... Its week one, I wont panic yet. Just annoying to start like that. Hopfully they get their ass's kicked all week.Good reality check.

Our first TD drive was so good. And three turnovers in the first half...

What the hell happened?!?!?
1. Josh McDaniels can't make in game adjustments.
2. Bill Belichick keeps playing Ryan Wendell at CE.
3. Matt Patricia isn't a particularly good coach and was playing players out of position.
4. The Dolphins won the battle of the trenches.
5. Belichick has lost his defensive mojo and hasn't adjusted to the modern NFL.

Really, there's no excuse for the same crap, year in, year out being put out by the Patriots. If fans can see the problems then surely Belichick must see them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back