New Football kits 14/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen the new Jets kits released this morning? That home one is awful!

Haha yeah, not a fan of that home kit though I don't mind the away one (though would look better with black and white stripes ;)). Seems to have split the fans judging by the comments on the facebook page. I was actually planning to buy a Jets shirt this season but might postpone it until next season :D

10452827_913403922006811_1433473665692871833_o.jpg

Haha yeah, not a fan of that home kit though I don't mind the away one (though would look better with black and white stripes ;)). Seems to have split the fans judging by the comments on the facebook page. I was actually planning to buy a Jets shirt this season but might postpone it until next season :D

10452827_913403922006811_1433473665692871833_o.jpg
There was honestly nothing wrong with your previous home kit. Slap the new sponsor on and it would have been perfect. Is this the first season with a new manufacturer? The stripes just look weak.

There was honestly nothing wrong with your previous home kit. Slap the new sponsor on and it would have been perfect. Is this the first season with a new manufacturer? The stripes just look weak.

Yeah, I reckon it needs more red personally (or at the very least a bolder red than the one they used). Yep it is (didn't realise we had a new sponsor actually but given the uncertainty hanging over the Hunter Sports Group (Nathan Tinkler), probably makes sense.

This was our kits from last year (which looks heaps better IMO). Away kit looks identical except with a vertical stripe instead of a diagonal sash.

183740697.jpg

art-svVICTORY-620x349.jpg

This photo was doing the rounds last night - rumoured to be our new home kit.

10434309_272737996247977_9008086835122074030_n.jpg

10559298_10152277413687712_1568683343_n.jpg

Personally, I don't mind it all things considered (could be a lot worse and I suppose there isn't a whole lot different you can do with traditional black and white stripes). Great to see the throw back to the 90s with extra black and white stripes.

While the Wonga logo is a shocker (and there is hope that Wonga might pull their sponsorship...), it could be a lot worse - we could be stuck with the Sports Direct branding Oldham have to put up with (from our friendly overnight). Got enough of that crap plastered around St James' as is :(

10351679_699302026808169_6016796113160324096_n.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really a fan of that one personally. Good thing I'm not a Newcastle supporter I suppose ;)

Haha well it's better than some of the other proposed ones I've seen :D

The designer who can make a quality looking kit with a Wonga logo would truly be a master of his or her craft!

The home and away kits below aren't from one of the premier football clubs in Europe, but they are a celebration of when one of the smallest club reached the pinnacle of English League football and for a couple of week at least stood atop the Division One table.

carlisle2.jpg

It's 40 years ago that CARLISLE UNITED played it's one and only season in the top flight of English football and to help commerate that amazing feat (Former Carlisle player/manager Bill Shankly (yes THAT Bill Shankly) call it "the greatest feat in the history of the game") Carlisle will play in kits modelled on those worn in 1974/75.

Personally I like the retro look, and I think our home kit (one on the left) is one of the best kits we have worn since the deck chair in the mid noughties. Hopefully it will be more successful than in 1974/75 when we were relegated back to Division two. Relegation this season will see us out of the Football League.

The home and away kits below aren't from one of the premier football clubs in Europe, but they are a celebration of when one of the smallest club reached the pinnacle of English League football and for a couple of week at least stood atop the Division One table.

carlisle2.jpg

It's 40 years ago that CARLISLE UNITED played it's one and only season in the top flight of English football and to help commerate that amazing feat (Former Carlisle player/manager Bill Shankly (yes THAT Bill Shankly) call it "the greatest feat in the history of the game") Carlisle will play in kits modelled on those worn in 1974/75.

Personally I like the retro look, and I think our home kit (one on the left) is one of the best kits we have worn since the deck chair in the mid noughties. Hopefully it will be more successful than in 1974/75 when we were relegated back to Division two. Relegation this season will see us out of the Football League.

Like that home kit DEVO and thanks for the history lesson mate!

Perhaps Carlisle are taking a leaf out of their one of their northern neighbour's book and embracing a bit of France ;)

Always had a soft spot for your club - really hope you aren't relegated into the Skrill Premier. Would be nice to see my non league side (Forest Green) playing against CUFC next season. WOuld be great to see us loan you a few players to help out given the good relations between our clubs :)

This Saturday for our kit. I just want it with the dam PL badges.

Interestingly, they've been taking pre orders for the kit. They've received some strong feedback about 'why would anyone pre order a kit they haven't even seen yet?'

Must say, I actually agree with our supporters for a change. Seems stupid to pre order something you've never seen and won't know if you like.

This Saturday for our kit. I just want it with the dam PL badges.

Interestingly, they've been taking pre orders for the kit. They've received some strong feedback about 'why would anyone pre order a kit they haven't even seen yet?'

Must say, I actually agree with our supporters for a change. Seems stupid to pre order something you've never seen and won't know if you like.

Know the feeling. I bought our away kit for the first time just because it came out first and had PL badges.

Juventus

Home
10547476_939038479456715_5536540147155559010_n.jpg

Away (which i want badly)

10505274_939038482790048_38103562843266359_n.jpg

Now why can't Puma make a kit like the Juve home one? Just black out the Wonga logo and it would look infinitely better than with the fluro blue Wonga logo :confused:

Saw this last night Redalert and mcuzzy - fair to say Blackburn's marketing department certainly like making unusual promotional videos! :D

Not sure this one quite beats the Venky's chicken ad from a few years back though ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back