New Football kits 14/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlton's new away kit apparently -obviously took a bit of inspiration from Barca :p

10572189_10152294438297712_1649815641_n.jpg

mcuzzy Redalert 2 cracking kits for you guys this season! Might have to use them for my FUT team later in the year :cool:

Sep 30, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Blackburn Rovers
Charlton's new away kit apparently -obviously took a bit of inspiration from Barca :p

10572189_10152294438297712_1649815641_n.jpg

mcuzzy Redalert 2 cracking kits for you guys this season! Might have to use them for my FUT team later in the year :cool:

I suspect that the University of Greenwich doesn't quite have the same pull as the Qatar Foundation, but other than they're identical! Its quite a strange kit for Charlton, there's no visible connection whatsoever to the club.

I suspect that the University of Greenwich doesn't quite have the same pull as the Qatar Foundation, but other than they're identical! Its quite a strange kit for Charlton, there's no visible connection whatsoever to the club.

Yeah, was thinking that too - I noticed both are by Nike so maybe someone just got a bit lazy when creating it :p

Everton-away-kits-2014-15.jpg

Everton-14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

fixed the above

it's so simple and beautiful

So your keeper and our keeper kits are identical? Did Umbro just not try?

And our Away is rumoured to be pretty similar to that too..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it obvious? :p you did quote a City supporter haha.

Who had fixed photos posted one message before by an Everton supporter. I was quoting Kizza because the pictures actually worked in his.

CotchNCo

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2012
Boston, USA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Arsenal
Saw United play today. That orange stripe down the side makes them look like they are from Tron or something.

Am a fan of it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back