New Football kits 15/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to be the person setting up the photo. We'll have Gareth up the front and you Cristiano, just slide in, nope not there, just down the back a bit further........... and to the right. Yep, perfect.

1. ronaldo doesnt look happy with bale front and centre
2. like how everyone has different facial expressions. karim looking at the ground.
3. casillas? he even gonna be there?

Sergio Ramos looking smug as ****
James looking like he's going to knife you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you didn't spend too long searching that :confused:

What can I say, I'm open to change. I think it looks better than last season's kit. But yes, it is just white.

Didn't spend any time searching that, I still remember you making a big fuss about me liking our third kit.

So if rumour has it, we will be joining the group of clubs who have special 'cup' kits.

IMO, just another way for Cashley to make a buck from the club.

All I can really say (if this is infact the kit) is thank god we don't take the cups seriously. :D

NUFC-kit.jpg

So if rumour has it, we will be joining the group of clubs who have special 'cup' kits.

IMO, just another way for Cashley to make a buck from the club.

All I can really say (if this is infact the kit) is thank god we don't take the cups seriously. :D

NUFC-kit.jpg

Sunderland colours?

*runs and hides

Good memory. I clearly don't even remember what I said a year ago, let alone you.

We now have a white 3rd kit as well. I don't actually like ours though.

I wouldn't have remembered it if it hadn't been such a strange conversation lol. Our kit wasn't even all white.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back