New Football kits 15/16

Remove this Banner Ad

CKmTMzDUcAAXhQL.jpg

CKmTNGSUAAAMd8a.jpg

should be the one worn tomorrow. 2nd one is from the city account.

carn the Power

I wonder where the photoshoot for the blue moon kit took place.

Surely not in Manchester, Raheem flew out to the Gold Coast within hours of signing for City.

I wonder where the photoshoot for the blue moon kit took place.

Surely not in Manchester, Raheem flew out to the Gold Coast within hours of signing for City.

it's somewhere in australia yeah

CKqyL2WWEAAiotM.jpg

no idea if that's familiar to anyone

I've been in both the AAMI/MCG change rooms, & that's not it.

Probably the Robina stadium rooms.

This is the new Puma Sydney 2015-16 Kit. The new Sydney FC 15-16 Kit is traditionally sky blue with navy applications to honor the iconic colors of the Australian club. Compared to previous shirts, the new Sydney Kit features a much cleaner design without white details. On the back under the neckline is a special graphic with the lettering "Sydney is sky blue". It will combined with navy shorts and sky blue socks.
11745761_863109427103121_2550829308402628469_n.jpg
Sydney-FC-15-16-Kits%2B%25282%2529.jpg

This is the new Sydney FC 15-16 Away Jersey. The new Sydney 15-16 Away Kit combines the colors white and sky blue to create a fresh design. Based on a similar template as the Arsenal 2014-15 Home Kit. Sky blue shorts and white shorts complement the first Puma Sydney FC Away Kit.
Sydney-FC-15-16-Kits%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Sydney-FC-15-16-Kits.jpg
Was that your wording or taken from another source?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It annoys me when the one chance you get to see a team live they wear an unnecessary clash kit. In 1999 at Sydney Olympic Park I saw Manchester United wear white kits against the Socceroos. Was a little dissapointed to not be seeing them in red like at the MCG a few nights prior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back