New Football kits 15/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's the home kit for Middlesbrough who are a game away from being promoted.
middlesbrough-15-16-home-kit%2B(1).jpg

they shouldve just worn the new kit for the game. no point in coming back out in another kit.
I don't have a problem with it. I like teams to play out the entire season in that seasons kit. Changing into the new kit when thanking the fans doesn't bother me, in fact for some reason I like it.

I don't have a problem with it. I like teams to play out the entire season in that seasons kit. Changing into the new kit when thanking the fans doesn't bother me, in fact for some reason I like it.

demeans the shirt. i prefer to see them play in the new kit as a preview.

wearing two kits for one day means more washing

Okay so this is actually our new kit for next season.

I like it more than this season's but seems Puma have gone a bit blue crazy - maybe trying to find a way to make the 'Wonga' logo look decent over the black and white.

10410590_380872908783701_8853444856886747805_n.jpg

Also, surely Puma and the club are having a laugh at this...all those players are probably leaving this coming transfer window. Not to mention the 'Divided we are weak, United we are strong' message is a load of BS. We're relying on another club to save us from relegation because we're so terrible! Should have been 'Divided we are weak, United we are still weak'. :$

10404231_860755950662775_8492711002211374361_n.jpg

Benfica home and away kits for next season:
benfica-15-16-home-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

benfica-15-16-away-kit.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's too white for me. I love Newcastle's kits when they're black with white stripes, rather than reversed.

Yeah tend to agree - would be nice to see some more black on the sleeves I reckon.

good of newcastle to have the wrong wonga logo on their kit. very apropos

Indeed, though I think the King Power logo was changed around the same time as when our kit was about to come out (last, as usual). It's likely we'll be using that next season.

It's too bad that Newcastle have put everything into their new shirts, the new logo is not as interferring as before, and it does have some Northern Rock potential. Could be a shiny logo.

sample_zpszpintfix.png

So similar to this seasons but not a big fan going off that image, will see what it looks like on the players when it's released tomorrow. Don't like the white around the collar (or the collar/V-neck thing going on for that matter) but that might be cos it looks like the only white. It's usually the 2nd/3rd kits we vary a lot more anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back