Guernsey Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, I almost think the next jumper needs to have the GC logo removed or reworked
Just reworked the Suns logo, to include a darker blue, light blue, red and gold. Takes shades of inspiration from the old Ansett logo.
16giydu.jpg

yeah it doesn't make sense. i dont see the reason why they would take the 2xu logo off a 2015 membership image if they weren't changing it though. perhaps it was a mutual thing, and we recieved a better deal elsewhere?
Secretly hoping it's Nike or Puma (maybe BLK, that's where my money is), definitely don't want Adidas. Adidas would change our jumper to include 3 stripes.

Secretly hoping it's Nike or Puma (maybe BLK, that's where my money is), definitely don't want Adidas. Adidas would change our jumper to include 3 stripes.
nike would be wicked, although carlton would be pretty pleased they're the only club in the AFL with them as manufacturer. wouldn't mind isc either.

I think it might have more to do with us not making the minimum sales agreement in the contract.
ahh could do. may have been a '2 years with the option of a 3rd' type deal.

I think it might have more to do with us not making the minimum sales agreement in the contract.
Hmm, yeah you could be right. Although, I went to buy a guernsey at maybe round 19ish in an L, and they didn't have any left :\

Hmm, yeah you could be right. Although, I went to buy a guernsey at maybe round 19ish in an L, and they didn't have any left :\
Probably stopped manufacturer quite a while ago. pity I liked the 2XU gear I thought the player version of the guernsey was very clever with the hand drying patches and the various materials for climate.

I hope we don't end up with a dud supplier, not sure I could buy a guernsey with ASIC and FIAT on it

let's get city beach or jay jays to make our guernseys. saving money :p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually love BLK. They do the Titans gear, the QLD Reds gear, the Lions gear and lots of other international stuff (USA Rugby too). I'm glad we're finally with an actual sporting merchandise manufacturer and not a compression/training company like 2XU.

Just my personal opinion, but I'm looking forward to picking up some new gear when the store is updated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back