Guernsey Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I remember someone telling me that its going to be new training shirts every year. That is probably a good way to do it.

Also if anyone wants a decent quality guernsey made up from any design I can do it. Got these made up a few years ago. Was just a quick design for a few friends and me that I put together with the help of another poster. But they did ok

Attachments

• Screamer.jpg
    Screamer.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 25
I think I remember someone telling me that its going to be new training shirts every year. That is probably a good way to do it.

Also if anyone wants a decent quality guernsey made up from any design I can do it. Got these made up a few years ago. Was just a quick design for a few friends and me that I put together with the help of another poster. But they did ok

That's cool, how much????

Hi guys, sorry for the interruption. I love your clash strip. It looks like as trip for the moniker of "Suns". So I had an idea for the entire uniforms to be based around it. Not my best, but here you go.
Home-Top
Away-Middle
Clash-Bottom
Gold Coast.png

FWIW I have liked all your guernseys so far, particularly the 2011 home one
Home-Jumper-500x500.gif

I'd be spewing if it changed, I even like the logo in the middle. The Suns so far are a very attractive club that I'd probably follow if Essendon folded.

Can someone knock up a yellow...(or GOLD) Guernsey with Red (or crimson) sash....and a red Guernsey with yellow sash please?

Make the GCS into monogram (?) in the middle.

Hi guys, sorry for the interruption. I love your clash strip. It looks like as trip for the moniker of "Suns". So I had an idea for the entire uniforms to be based around it. Not my best, but here you go.
Home-Top
Away-Middle
Clash-Bottom
View attachment 38648
Instead of white needs to be blue, I like it but

No other club has a yoke like that on their guernseys so we can make it our own if we implement it in our home one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well....any reason why "ONFIELD" gear isn't on the Suns shop online! ? Don't think i'd like the jumper changed but we may be changing our Apparel Sponsor? I emailed the club and got no response! Maybe all Hush Hush!

Well....any reason why "ONFIELD" gear isn't on the Suns shop online! ? Don't think i'd like the jumper changed but we may be changing our Apparel Sponsor? I emailed the club and got no response! Maybe all Hush Hush!
I kept my eye on it since before the season ended in hopes there would be some cheap gear, but they seemed to be running the stock down. During the 70% off sale a few weeks ago, all that was left online was 4XL stuff, then eventually pretty much all of it was sold out. I'd say it wasn't worth their while leaving the link up if they had no stock.

They obviously wanted to get rid of all their on-field stock, but for reasons unknown haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back