News New Jumpers for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wing it

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Did some balding, fourty-something father of three win a fan raffle to model the jumper?
Haha. Poor old Bunga has looked middle-aged since he debuted as a 19 year old. Great choice as captain, by the way.

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Agree. Guernsey is horrid, and our logo doesn't work on the little tag, too cluttered, should just be the head, like on the wings jumper!!

You have to wonder when the club will just lop the body off and run with the head as the logo. Seems like the most logic move, but then we will still have ochre as a colour I guess..

I liked the old flying Eagle they had in the early 00s

I did too when I was young (like 6). Went back and watched some games, now I hate it. Go and stare at the logo for 40 minutes, you'll start to see its faults and you'll be normal like us.
Haha. Poor old Bunga has looked middle-aged since he debuted as a 19 year old. Great choice as captain, by the way.

I would love to see Bunga go the chrome dome.

EDIT: aren't Raw Hire our shorts sponsor?

New WCE gear is here.
_JC_5342HomeGuernsey.jpg
Did some balding, fourty-something father of three win a fan raffle to model the jumper?

its not karl pilkington?

karlidiot.jpg

View attachment 98971
My membership renewal form came in today, and, well, they're really whoring this new full bird logo..
(Is this the right place? It could lead to a new jumper...)
Wrong membership brother

Port plays exciting football and crows suck etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back