News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10426242_911069972277486_616267334677096207_n.jpg

Christ that is ******* ugly
What about the guernsey ?

Can someone tell me why the hoops don't go right the way around on the Crows home guernsey? Looks stupid in my opinion
Been so long since they did go all the way around that the intern at BLK designed the jumper with navy down the sides, and the intern at the Crows approved it, because they're both too young to remember the Crows having full hoops.

Hank93 knows a bit more about this than me.

Been so long since they did go all the way around that the intern at BLK designed the jumper with navy down the sides, and the intern at the Crows approved it, because they're both too young to remember the Crows having full hoops.

sucks, I used to really like the Adelaide guernsey?

Adelaide, Essendon, North, West Coast.

Honestly I don't think the tri panel is that bad (ducks for cover) we all prefer the wings, that's obvious, but as a stand alone guernsey, and not taking the much better alternative into account, it's not the worst by any stretch. Gold Coast & GWS for example are much worse.

The others you listed aren't bad guernsey's, just poorly executed by the manufacturer, and if that's what we're judging them by, then throw in the Hawks too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll return to full hoops in 2016, the guy at the club store said the CAD drawing has already been amended for next year.

Pretty much what HTP said, it's been so long since full hoops that I'm assuming someone at BLK designed it based on previous designs, and the Crows ticked it off without realising how stupid it's going to look.

Even the shop manager admitted he didn't really notice it until people brought it up and he saw the jumper in person.

There was a rumour that there was going to be a new back sponsor as LEDified was leaving, but based on the intraclub match, it looks like theyre still around
The Saints are holding a 'jumper presentation day' in a couple of weeks. My guess is, if there are any further sponsorship announcements coming, it's coming then. Id personally be stoked to see Mitsubishi on the back of our guernsey's. Id be tempted to go out and buy a brand new Triton......if anyone would trade my shitty old camry in for one.

i thought there was ruling bought in by the AFL after the magπ signed holden that no more car brands could join, though clubs with preexisting contracts could keep resigning the ones they have.
probs some bs i came across on the North board when Mazda resigned last.

Why North?
Honestly I don't think the tri panel is that bad (ducks for cover) we all prefer the wings, that's obvious, but as a stand alone guernsey, and not taking the much better alternative into account, it's not the worst by any stretch. Gold Coast & GWS for example are much worse.

The others you listed aren't bad guernsey's, just poorly executed by the manufacturer, and if that's what we're judging them by, then throw in the Hawks too.
The Hawks generally have a good jumper, however the manufacturer has made the jumper look bad. This is what I am getting at with Adelaide, Essendon, North, West Coast.

The Hawks generally have a good jumper, however the manufacturer has made the jumper look bad. This is what I am getting at with Adelaide, Essendon, North, West Coast.
I repeat, why North? The Canterbury template doesnt add or detract from the design, its a pretty good one, not to mention the colaar is not just something new, but it looks alright too.

I disagree with the GWS comment. Without any bias, the Giants have managed to cross over tradition and a modern design to give themselves a unique home jumper. It uses a flat yoke like Brisbane and Fitzroy have had, but added the curve to the sides to match the G. Putting the G to the sides accentuates the modern twist, as it takes the traditional Fitzroy look of a centered logo and makes it their own. Great job on their part I think. The bad thing that they have one is the unnecessary half sidepanels on the back and the Canberra above the numbers (but thats a different argument)

I repeat, why North? The Canterbury template doesnt add or detract from the design, its a pretty good one, not to mention the colaar is not just something new, but it looks alright too.

I disagree with the GWS comment. Without any bias, the Giants have managed to cross over tradition and a modern design to give themselves a unique home jumper. It uses a flat yoke like Brisbane and Fitzroy have had, but added the curve to the sides to match the G. Putting the G to the sides accentuates the modern twist, as it takes the traditional Fitzroy look of a centered logo and makes it their own. Great job on their part I think. The bad thing that they have one is the unnecessary half sidepanels on the back and the Canberra above the numbers (but thats a different argument)
The middle stripe. It needs to go all the way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back