News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Brisbane's case, I really hope they use the bears colours for a third jumper. That way, they give a nod to both sides. If they reveal a generic white clash I'll be dissapointed.

I think they'll have no choice. Who doesn't have a white clash jumper these days? It's the way of the world, sadly

White could be fine if the design is good.

I mean we're looking at either white based or gold based, aren't we. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with a white strip IMO. I'm not going to be instantly disappointed if it's white. Let's judge it on it's merits.

I think they'll have no choice. Who doesn't have a white clash jumper these days? It's the way of the world, sadly

If Richmond/Essendon can get their clash jumpers through then Brisbane shouldn't have any problem with a yellow clash.

Excluding the big Vic club thing...

I think if a team has a good, consistant home and away jumper, I can handle a clash that isn't great. Like the hawks, great home and away, suspect clash. The clash is used only a few times a year, so I reckon that's acceptable.
inb4 it's s**t and they have to use it in the GF

Are you kidding? It's ******* awesome. Fitzroy lovers rejoice because that is seriously one sexy looking snapback.

PpkqkpD.png

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the paddle pop clash stays as is. As a clash jumper I actually don't mind it all that much..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would prefer that the Lion was smaller, but other than that, can't complain.

Nailed the yoke, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back