News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
425066-6e7c6114-5820-11e4-a9cd-a4f9913bad66.jpg

Any pics of the back? Would love to see if the unnecessary white outline on the numbers is gone

Doubt the white keyline will go. Hawthorn had no outline for one year in 2013 on their away jumper, it looked great, then the idiots brought it back in 2014 for no good reason

Any pics of the back? Would love to see if the unnecessary white outline on the numbers is gone
Nope. Will be released in the morning anyway. Dunno about the numbers.

Looks good, 'BLK' looks more balanced than 'KooGa'.

Now all they need to do is sort out the terrible placing of the MISSION logo on the back of the guernsey, and they'll have it right.

they forgot to mention... 40% bigger lion!!! that thing is huge, hopefully it looks alright out on the park
The BLK ad indicates the lion is the same size. Maybe they played with it to make it look like that though. No pulling the wool over our eyes here! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly think the very box suits it. Although the national storage box completely ruins our away Guernsey
If it wasn't so obviously different from the gold lion then it wouldn't be so bad.

Like would it be so hard to integrate the colours? Make NS gold?

As a logo I think it's fine, it's just the way they incorporated it on the full body which made it look horrific.

As a logo it looks decent. But, it's still the paddlepop regardless and we aren't using that lion anymore. So, there isn't any point in keeping it anymore

Doubt the white keyline will go. Hawthorn had no outline for one year in 2013 on their away jumper, it looked great, then the idiots brought it back in 2014 for no good reason

It just makes no sense. At first I figured it must have been better for visibility on TV, but having seen our numbers this year with no outline, they actually stand out more without it. It's just not needed for teams who have no other white on their guernseys.

First time Tom Boyd has ever looked anything other than sullen?

BLK is a big improvement. KooGa, as people have noted, ended up wobbling the balance of the jumpers. It was a little to long, and although it wasn't big or anything, it really looks so much better with bolder lettering and the three initials (I'm guessing it's a backronym...) rather than the full on Kooga wordmark. The Bullies jumper looks so straight forward now, in a good way. Imagine if they had ICI or another two-tone logo?

First time Tom Boyd has ever looked anything other than sullen?

BLK is a big improvement. KooGa, as people have noted, ended up wobbling the balance of the jumpers. It was a little to long, and although it wasn't big or anything, it really looks so much better with bolder lettering and the three initials (I'm guessing it's a backronym...) rather than the full on Kooga wordmark. The Bullies jumper looks so straight forward now, in a good way. Imagine if they had ICI or another two-tone logo?
BLK = Beyond Limits Known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back