News New Jumpers for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsflash: That's not what the original post alluded to.
Newsflash: Correct.

The rule is (or used to be at least) about light colours though. If they're trying to make every club wear white they can get ****ed.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really? You don't think our jumper is at least 60% light?

Newsflash: Light colours that aren't white exist.

The post said "white" not "light", don't try and outsmart me. I have no issues with Essendon's clash jumper. I probably should have mentioned Richmond too, they seem to be allowed to play by their own rules

I completely agree. You got to the Fitzroy board and mention one little thing about swing something to do with the old Bears team and you'll be crucified. Would love to see some of the Bears supporters rise up and ask for something more back, similar to the Wests Tigers in the NRL, where both clubs get honoured in some way
It's a strange decision if so. Using a jumper without a lion would dilute the branding. Using a bear would be even worse......
Yeah, its stupid. Its like Fitzroy just moved the club north and rebranded. You'd be hard pressed to find any significant Bears influence in the club I would think. It actually makes me wish Fitzroy had merged with a Melbourne based club. Say what you want 'bout the bears, they'd be a team I'd like to see in the current AFL. They were on the way up when they merged, the sky was the limit. Now they hardly exist in an "even and fair merger".
Thanks for the rage fellas, but this here Bears supporter is fine with it. I get to see the team 12 times per year.

FWIW the AFL rejected a Bears yellow clash.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix

Dalphonso

Premiership Player
Oct 10, 2009
Alice Springs NT
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Territory Thunder,Waratahs FC
So glad Boyd didn't pick a high profile Melbourne club. The dogs were crying out for a key foward, now they have one. Top stuff :thumbsu:
Number one draft picks don't always excel though.Who is that bloke from Melbourne...Watts?Hasn't really even been a good player let alone great.

The Port website does not have thier home jumper on it. Which suggests change. The Clash jumper is still prices at $110.00, which suggests no change.
We sold out and have no new home guernseys until our 2015 gear comes in.

The 2004 premiership jumper sold pretty well this year didn't it? Maybe they're listening to the fans.
You could have been more convincing with the Prison Bar. Apparently sold more of them than home guernseys this year. And remember last time a guernsey of ours outsold the home guernsey...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back