News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a man who has been advocating for a teal/silver pre-season guernsey for a while now, and as a man whose mock ups have been used Bigfooty/Facebook wide by new Port users "we should use this!!", I'm pretty chuffed.

Can't wait for the silver one in 2016 or 2017.

Because Collingwood's jumper is about 30% white?

I would say solid teal would provide a better contrast v Collingwood than a white jumper.

Collingwood have a significant amount of white in their jumper, it then just becomes a mishmash of black and white.

See the Port v Carlton game where a white jumper isn't always the answer v a black/white side.

View attachment 94083

Compared to this

View attachment 94084
Solid example - where the clash was mostly in the back because of that stupid Carlton jumper. We have a fully white jumper on the front and back and Collingwood has no number panel.
4927058-3x2-700x467.jpg

Get rid of the black sidepanels and the white clash we rock now would be more effective against the Pies and Blues than any teal jumper IMO.

Anyway the teal jumper is great, but it's something I would love to have exclusively for preseason.

I'm not catching the drift - how would wearing it at home games be 'capitalising'?
They get to promote their new jumper, al the while showing the AFL that Richmond are at fault because they have to change to their preseason uniform

Because more supporters would buy it.
Yeah nah I don't see the correlation. If Richmond wore their preseason jumper once in the season would it sell more? The PB sold heaps because it is a special jumper and rarely comes out in an AFL match, let alone in a final or in that perfect iteration without sugardaddying. Not to mention we rekt Richmond.

They get to promote their new jumper, al the while showing the AFL that Richmond are at fault because they have to change to their preseason uniform
Um, we already showed that Richmond was at fault in the final. Why do it again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we're probably not the kind of supporters who would be all "woo! excuse to wear the teal! that'll look beast!" - especially if we have to wear it at home because of Richmonds favored stance with the VFL.

No you will wear your 9 year old girl jumper and we will wear our g string clash with white shorts and it'll be like the prizon barzz thing never happened.

and I will jump out of my moving car on the ring road if we don't have a new clash for 2016

No you will wear your 9 year old girl jumper and we will wear our g string clash with white shorts and it'll be like the prizon barzz thing never happened.

and I will jump out of my moving car on the ring road if we don't have a new clash for 2016
just play it safe Groupie_ :
funny sign.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back