News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
strong and bold collar has been photoshopped in

but to me it looks printed
Have a look at the cuffs, different shade.
And if it was printed why would they photoshop "Strong & Bold" in suddenly?
You can see they've added it in over the top, classic markings of a photoshopped jumper around the collar.

The creases and the shadows on the home jumper continue into the bingle logo perfectly, I doubt it's a photoshop.
They may have taken the image, photoshopped out '.com.au' re-coloured it slightly and cropped it which shows why it looks smudged at the bottom?

Richmond 2015 Home
Richmond_Tigers_Youth_On_Field_Guernsey_2015_-_Front.jpg

Richmond_Tigers_Youth_On_Field_Guernsey_2015_-_Back.jpg

Richmond 2016 Home
52556-richmond-tigers-2016-mens-home-guernsey-2000.jpg

52558-richmond-tigers-2016-mens-home-guernsey-2000.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peppermoney? What the *. Feel sorry for St Kilda fans being subjected to poverty no named sponsors.

Peppermoney? What the ****. Feel sorry for St Kilda fans being subjected to poverty no named sponsors.
Brings in sponsorshop money, logo isn't ugly and actually synergises with their colours, what's bad about that?

Trust me, Brisbane aren't looking prestigious with Vero and [INSERT SPONSOR HERE].

Brings in sponsorshop money, logo isn't ugly and actually synergises with their colours, what's bad about that?

Trust me, Brisbane aren't looking prestigious with Vero and [INSERT SPONSOR HERE].

True, but we booted National Storage for a different sponsor. So, we're not doing too bad. Especially given our on field circumstances.

Have a look at the cuffs, different shade.
And if it was printed why would they photoshop "Strong & Bold" in suddenly?
You can see they've added it in over the top, classic markings of a photoshopped jumper around the collar.
Lol. It's not photoshopped.

We've officially reached peak nerd

Pretty much why this whole forum exists.

Can't be too many other sports where a whole forum and more is dedicated to the clash jumpers policy, white shorts rule (jumper/kit policy as a whole), fantasy leagues designed around Jumper graphic design, etc etc etc. Can't imagine an EPL forum having this much dedication, detail and attention to uniforms. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back