New Kangaroo Logo??

Remove this Banner Ad

North_Melbourne_Football_Club_early_20th_century_logo.png

Should be this

And get this shiz happening too. Give me a towel with this bad boy monogrammed on it

NorthMono2_zps84f5e3f0.png

It also bugs me that the new LED lights on the fence starts listing club legends but leaves it at Carey, Archer, Cable and Schimma.

Someone was saying somewhere on here that these lights could be a distraction for players going for goal...if that's the case TURN OFF when we are kicking for goal...TURN ON when opposition are going for goal.

Two weeks running the moment of the first bounce it changes from the "making noise" blue to the Toyota red right around the ground on both levels. Dunno about the players but it's ridiculously distracting for supporters (well, me at least) at the great starting moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the Brisbane match where the new logo was unveiled with much fanfare and manufactured excitement. To the clubs credit it actually looks pretty good. It looks tough.
Now, I'm no marketing expert, but when you launch a new logo/branding shouldn't you then follow it up? Wouldn't you expect to see it plastered all over the website or on merchandise, jackets/hats/scarves or the free flags that were being handed out at the game? Instead, it's nowhere to be seen. Good work marketing department........

I'm with you BowWow. I went straight to the website to see if there was a story about the website of merchandise of some sort. Crickets.........

Last edited:
And get this shiz happening too. Give me a towel with this bad boy monogrammed on it

NorthMono2_zps84f5e3f0.png

Towel?

That one calls out for a blazer to be monogrammed onto. You'll sip martini's by the beach while reading about our latest exploits as the wireless plays something classy. Like, Lionel Richie classy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meh. Of all of them, this is probably the one I like the least. Looks a tad soccer-ish to me.
Nope, it's as vintage as an AFL logo can get.

It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back