Discussion New Merchandise for 2014 - Confirmed Merch in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 250 positioning is poor on the bib. Not centred
IMG_4808.jpg

Nike N98 jackets any day. Slick and comfy.
You gonna buy the Carlton one then? ;)

A lot of nice stuff in here.
I really don't mind the varsity jackets, but I don't see myself wearing one at all. Same with snapbacks.
It just depends what your mindset is towards them.

....I mean, I'll look great in it anyway ;)

Not sure if this question should go in here, but the new jumpers thread is locked, any news on the new short sponsor for the eagles?? I'm also wondering if anyone has been into the eagles store and seen whether the retail guernsey's are being sold with side panels and the new collar, or if they are flogging 2013 stock off as 2014??

Not sure if this question should go in here, but the new jumpers thread is locked, any news on the new short sponsor for the eagles?? I'm also wondering if anyone has been into the eagles store and seen whether the retail guernsey's are being sold with side panels and the new collar, or if they are flogging 2013 stock off as 2014??
Jumper discussion is now on the Round 1 jumper discussion thread that has been stickied. In terms of the West Coast retail jumper, they may not have updated the picture on the website, but it is highly likely that they would be selling to 2014 jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm also wondering if anyone has been into the eagles store and seen whether the retail guernsey's are being sold with side panels and the new collar, or if they are flogging 2013 stock off as 2014??

I went in there yesterday and only saw last years template, no idea if they were selling it as 2014 stock though (they probably were).

Sydney swans 2014 release of their Throw Back VFL guernsey

Guernsey-Vintage-Mens-Front.jpg
Vest-Vintage-Mens-Front-2.jpg

The store also had a WC version of this (royal blue wings) for $150.

I went in there yesterday and only saw last years template, no idea if they were selling it as 2014 stock though (they probably were).

The store also had a WC version of this (royal blue wings) for $150.

The Tigers long sleeve ones are $170. They can gagf.

Overpriced fake guernseys

I was also pretty excited about the old style relaxed fit non corporatised jumpers.

Then I saw the price! 1980 jumpers at twice the 2014 price? They clearly want to have them, but would rather people pay the price for "official" ones! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back