NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Oh my god, my eyes, my poor eyes.

CTFufhhW4AAf6Da.jpg

At least from the Jets' perspective, they are godawful.

Kill it with fire, please for the love that is good and holy.

This is all I can think of seeing that..
greenman-o.gif

There's a photo of Leonard Williams modelling the uniform floating around the internet. On him, it doesn't look as horrendous as it does just on a mannequin.

There's a photo of Leonard Williams modelling the uniform floating around the internet. On him, it doesn't look as horrendous as it does just on a mannequin.

HO15_NFB_Color_Rush_NA_LWILLAMS_Portrait_01_0460_copy_native_600.jpg

Looking forward to how it looks on TV actually. I think some of them are going to look pretty damn good.

In some ways they are a more modern take on a classic design (same with Cleveland)

hi-res-428ccb86529d47c1411bbc3b3a76b5ee_crop_north.
-e6b802e520310350.jpg

It's like an extended stripe

I can't think off the top of my head, but I'm quite certain there are classic uni's currently in the league who have the shoulder stripe extending to the chest area

tbh I quite like the Browns jersey if not for 'CLEVELAND' printed across the front
I'm going to reply here rather than the Divisional thread, while I dislike both designs I can appreciate the stripes that you mention. Traditional uniforms had sleeves that went down to mid-bicep and where the stripe could be placed on the actual sleeve. Nowadays those sleeves are gone through the need to make uniforms harder to grab. So where do you put that stripe that differentiates from the other teams? It's a kind of evolutionary step.

I understand it, but I don't like it. I admit I lean more to tradition where teams should follow a leagues template (as they did prior to the 90s design boom) and only have the colouring, stripes, sleeves and number outlines differing from other teams. I don't like the individual looks that some NFL teams sport as more often than not it's a backwards step and the classic throwbacks always look better in comparison.

Back