New numbers for 2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

Did a search to see if there was already a thread for this and discovered that (a) there wasn't, and (b) in the last two years, I started the same thread at around this time. So for the sake of tradition..

Available numbers at the moment are 14, 19, 20, 23, 28, 30, 45, 46 etc

Does anyone get an upgrade? What do we do with Cox and Glass' jumpers?

My guesses

14: pick 11
19: pick 32/Lucas as a DFA
20: Waterman (his colts number)
23: McGovern (has been worn by talls since 1987)
28: pick 51/pick 32
30: pick 69/pick 51
42: Adamson
45: Brophy
46: new rookie

Does Karpany change from 39 so Alec can get his old mans number (if he even wants it)
This is what I reckon. Karps gets Lewis (provided he wants it - presumptuous to assume he would even care), and Alec gets Muddy.

19: pick 32/Lucas as a DFA
Nope. Lucas gets something in the 40s. You don't give sub-20s numbers to delisted discards.

If we get Pickett I would like to see him in Michael Jordans number 23. Has also been worn throughout the league by Andrew Mcleod and other playmakers. Don't know why we have always given it to talls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waterman won't want 39

He's spent his youth trying to prove he is a footballer and not gifted spots because of his father.

He will want his own identity.

20 seems appropriate

Also giving Alec 39 might be a little weird if Jake makes it onto our list as well.

Waterman won't want 39

He's spent his youth trying to prove he is a footballer and not gifted spots because of his father.

He will want his own identity.

20 seems appropriate

I think it's odd for a player to wear his fathers number anyway, so I agree with this premise. However Waterman wore 39 for WA so this might debunk that theory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back