Other New Patriots Scandal - DeflateGate

Remove this Banner Ad

I've already questioned the NFL on their processes with how they conduct the ball handling but the thing that doesn't look good either is that the Pats terminated the employment of both employers upon the accusation. Now think about it, avoiding bad PR or just have doubt in what Brady was trying to convey with his non-involvement which he has every right to state that he didn't deflate the balls (literally) because he didn't but why not co-operate with the initial investigation and why is he admitting to destroying phones? You don't need to be a detective to work out that something is amiss with what occurred. If he says.. someone else destroyed his phone *enter conspiracy 101 clause* but Tom said.. yep.. it was me. I destroyed them. But why?? o_Oo_O

The NFL are equally to blame with not securing the process. They know they screwed up somewhat BUT are getting vindicated with Kraft taking immediate action (panic stations) by terminating the employment of those ball guys without their right to appeal their case.

Destroying phones, tablets, computers is a common practice for a lot of high profile celebrities in order to maintain privacy. I think it was Michael McCann that was talking about it on WEEI today with Dale and Holley. It's not a conspiracy theory, its just what high profile celebrities do. Who knows he could of had a sex tape of Gisesl on there. If Brady takes it to court (which he will) then they can subpoena his phone and the records. Why would you give them to Goodell that runs a leaky ship.

Anyways this is going in circles.... until the court hearing.

No I just said it doesn't look good. Brady said destroying his phones is a common practice. As I said all the text Brady sent McNally and Jastremski are on their phones. Maybe Brady doesn't trust Wells, Goodell or the NFL and why would you after cockup after cockup over the last 18 months.

It's one thing to say.. not trust so-so.. whatever it be but the initial inquiry was to have him surrender his cell phone for verification but he declined that… within his rights apparently. So, if you're INNOCENT of any wrong doing.. why are you wanting to decline any verification? Is the NFL going to publish all the texts? I doubt that too.

As for his claim of 'Common practise' of destroying phones just paints a bad picture now.. so he thinks he destroys his own phones whenever he feels like it? or when he wants to hide something? o_Oo_O what if he was texted by his wife and before responding… smash it to smithereens? Is that prove anything? Heck.. most people who EVEN earn enough $$$ discard their phones like 'recycling' them but they know it's only a phone.. no guilt but Tom Tom HAS to literally destroy his.. o_O Why not destroy other things ?? o_Oo_O Is there something he doesn't want let out of the bag? That's why he is under severe scrutiny.

And rightly so. The Federal court is in for a real treat to hear his 'brilliant excuses' of his cell phone handset history. The media will be all ears with what comes out of Tom tom's mouth.

Goodell and Wells will not relent. They'll be taking this 'phone destroying fetish' to the ninth degree. Let's hope Tom tom's witnesses are on the same page.

Destroying phones, tablets, computers is a common practice for a lot of high profile celebrities in order to maintain privacy. I think it was Michael McCann that was talking about it on WEEI today with Dale and Holley. It's not a conspiracy theory, its just what high profile celebrities do. Who knows he could of had a sex tape of Gisesl on there. If Brady takes it to court (which he will) then they can subpoena his phone and the records. Why would you give them to Goodell that runs a leaky ship.

Anyways this is going in circles.... until the court hearing.

I find it fascinating that any QB needs to text 'nuff nuff messages' as declared by Johnny Jastremski who gave up his cell phone for forensic testing. To think texting AFTER a game occurred.. o_Oo_Oo_O

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/05/all-the-suspicious-things-tom-brady-did-following-deflategate/

WHY?? That's what's gonna be cross examined and the responses are gonna be clinically empowering for the prosecutors. Tom tom should just cave now and not make himself look like a Bigger d!ck (TED 2 already claimed that theory!!:D) in front of a grand jury of America. Do you agree?? Take the medicine and move on.

Last edited:
I find it fascinating that any QB needs to text 'nuff nuff messages' as declared by Johnny Jastremski who gave up his cell phone for forensic testing. To think texting AFTER a game occurred.. o_Oo_Oo_O

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/05/all-the-suspicious-things-tom-brady-did-following-deflategate/
Because he'd just finished an interview with Dennis & Callahan the morning after the AFCCG and they'd told him there'd been accusations of deflating balls and it was the first he'd heard of it. Wouldn't you contact the equipment guy to see what was up. I don't know why you're digging this up again. There's literally tens of pages of this stuff going around in circles from months ago.

Because he'd just finished an interview with Dennis & Callahan the morning after the AFCCG and they'd told him there'd been accusations of deflating balls. Wouldn't you contact the equipment guy to see what was up. I don't know why you're digging this up again. There's literally tens of pages of this stuff going around in circles from months ago.

Contact the equipment guys by phone? Nup. I'd be arranging a personal meeting with the coach, the owner and those two numbskulls and your own independent witness to find out WHAT the hell is going on… that's if you were in the DARK about it all. But obviously Brady instigated it all. Texting is easy.

I'm just wanting you to see the rationale.. I know you're BELIEVING every word and everything Brady represents here but is there any element of doubt that he has implicated himself? Because that's the point. Implication = Guilty.

Just tell me you won't be bitterly disappointed Tom tom deceived you and your fellow Pats fans if he is found out (via hard core witnesses like McNally & JJ) to have conspired to have instigated this whole mess. You know that the NFL won't strip the Lombardi from the Pats.

Last edited:
Contact the equipment guys by phone? Nup. I'd be arranging a personal meeting with the coach, the owner and those two numbskulls and your own independent witness to find out WHAT the hell is going on… that's if you were in the DARK about it all. But obviously Brady instigated it all. Texting is easy.
yes lol, he was going to do that the morning after winning the AFCCG, with an upcoming Superbowl to get ready for on the basis of hearing some hearsay mentioned in passing on a radio segment. That's not rational, not for what the situation would of been at that time. It's pretty easy to sit back and say what you think should of been done in hindsight. I'm not arguing what happened and what should of happened any more, its all done. I believe the evidence, none of which proves a damn thing.

I'd say this a little more reflective of Yee and Kessler Toadvine.

lots-of-guns-matrix.gif

No I just said it doesn't look good. Brady said destroying his phones is a common practice. As I said all the text Brady sent McNally and Jastremski are on their phones. Maybe Brady doesn't trust Wells, Goodell or the NFL and why would you after cockup after cockup over the last 18 months.

Oh ESPN are gonna dance on Brady's pettiness... woe is me.

Yeah but on the same day that he was due to be interviewed? No one could be that stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patriots owner Robert Kraft released a statement Wednesday, saying the "decision" by the NFL to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension is "unfathomable to me."

Known to be tight with commissioner Roger Goodell, Kraft unloaded on the league. "Six months removed from the AFC Championship game, the league still has no hard evidence of anybody doing anything to tamper with the psi level of footballs," he said. "The league’s handling of this entire process has been extremely frustrating and disconcerting. ... there are those in the league office who are more determined to prove that they were right rather than admit any culpability ... Back in May, I had to make a difficult decision that I now regret. I tried to do what I thought was right. I chose not to take legal action. I wanted to return the focus to football. ... I was willing to accept the harshest penalty in the history of the NFL for an alleged ball violation because I believed it would help exonerate Tom. ... I was wrong to put my faith in the league."

This thread is just awful.I'm at odds with most of the people here and honestly have trouble understanding why suddenly people are so trusting of the nfl and the media oh that's right they WANT to hear this....
Has anyone bothered to read his (TB) statement yet? Its not that bloody hard to think the nfl has an agenda. He went out of his way to provide the required information and the NFL didn't want to hear it ffs.stop being distracted by bs and jealousy and use some critical F'ing thought. The NFL wants parity and the commissioner is a fraudulent joke. This has nothing to do with bloody phones it has to do with balls remember god no wonder this world is so fd. Sheeple all around. A 5 million dollar investigation and all the records were available before the phone was destroyed. The nfl is pushing its flawed logic all over you suckers.

Last edited:
The science is s**t, but there are all these items, which in isolation are palatable, but together make things look shady as *

Guy calls himself deflator
Talks about going to ESPN
Destroyed phones
Guy claiming to take a piss in a bathroom with no toilet
Guy who's only job is to move balls getting free merchandise and autographs

Sure I am forgetting others

^^
So where does any of that link with Brady? Why should Brady get a 4 game suspension for that? The Patriots as an organisation have already copped the biggest penalty in NFL history.

Brady said he replaced his broken phone four days before meeting with Wells. Brady and his legal team at that time had already informed Wells and the Goodell they we're getting his phone under any circumstance. Of course the NFL wants to make it sound like Brady took to his phone with a hammer hours before he met Wells to influence public opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back