Other New Patriots Scandal - DeflateGate

Remove this Banner Ad

He sure know how to deflate my balls ;)

56a85019e634b25b6d913a1a029afa53.jpg

mmm ya

OMG SPAZ

BRADYYYYYYYYYY
Ohhh I thought it was Manning.... silly me.

Speaking of egg head and dicipline did anything ever come of that "incident" at Tennessee...

Btw....pats fans.....good to see you guys chilling out a bit and learning to have a little fun, a little trolling, and not take everything so seriously.
I was trying to make some points presented with facts at the time the two turn coats decided to derail this, so I just lowered myself to that. Make a Bay 13 equivalent for the board. Srsly.

15 years of being trolled and still winning. The problem GG is this. Serious convo.......trolling. The lines are blurred all over this thread. The best neutral fans stay out mostly and admit fault on both sides but can't understand the ruling. Pats fans expect proof and explanations from the nfl for the obvious bias as after all we are the ones who actually cop the real punishment. Then you have the usual crowd that want to slander, not have fun or respect facts or have a serious convo. Just troll. I know you look at trolling as having fun but when your trying to discuss why when or how about a case as confusing and botched as this it's frustrating. We aren't anti fun. We are opposite in fact. Happiest fan base here.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love being called a turncoat because I corrected someone's grammar. I'm irrational?

Read any of my posts, I'm far from being a troll in these forums.
Shoosh turncoat your opinion is invalid.

:D
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/tom-brady-sympathy-for-the-devil-20150731

Goodell World is just a ratings-busting prime-time broadcast of the notion that employment is a form of ownership.

And nothing illustrates the preposterous and comical overreach and intrusion of this policy more than its target. Tom Brady is easily one of the most aggressively unsympathetic people imaginable. He dumped an extraordinarily beautiful actress and married arguably the most famous supermodel in the world. His house looks as large as Charles Foster Kane's Xanadu, and it looks as tasteful as Olivia Newton-John's Xanadu. He dreamed of one day of being like his idol – who won four Super Bowls – got the same job as his idol, then won four super Bowls. That's not like dreaming of one day becoming an astronaut and then becoming an astronaut: that's like dreaming of becoming the first male astronaut to be in a reverse gang bang in space, then blasting off into 69 redheaded Soviet cosmonauts in a rocket modeled after your own penis. He could drag a team to a 9-7 record at age 45, and he will beat your team that season. Twice, if yours is the Jets. He models Uggs, for *'s sakes. On top of all that, the prick is also good-looking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back