Other New Patriots Scandal - DeflateGate

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex QB Jeff Blake who played on seven teams and last played on '05 is quoted on ESPN as saying every team deflates footballs....except the Texans and that's why David Carr struggled.....ok I made that last bit up.
I enjoyed that a lot TGBB

5 deflated wilsons would have protected Carr better than the Texans O Line

They seem to be photographed a damn lot… and SMILING!! Jovial moods.. also find it quite ironic that Carson Palmer gets an accidental hit below the knee in a play-off game (suffers a knee injury) but no reaction from Goodell regards to making a rule change UNTIL Pats Tom Brady goes down in Week 1 of 2008 season.. suffers a similar knee injury… RULE ACTIVATED!! o_O hmmmmm……

Huh? Didn't they make the "Carson Palmer rule" in the off-season in regards to hits on the QB below the knees? The Brady rule was a clarification of defenders on the ground making lunges at the QB's lower legs.

giseledeflate.jpg

More proof....

Look how long Wilson stayed inflated in that Tom hanks cast away movie...And Wilson suffered thru much adversity and weather conditions! Years of hardship. Belichick character assassinating Wilson to suggest he couldn't handle 1.5 hours at 40F

/Thread

Ex QB Jeff Blake who played on seven teams and last played on '05 is quoted on ESPN as saying every team deflates footballs....except the Texans and that's why David Carr struggled.....ok I made that last bit up.
This. I think ,if it happened it is a little more widespread than the patriots.

That said they were caught.

Caught?

Aren't you the guy who is being open minded?
Caught with footballs that had been deflated. You will note I put a big if in my comment as well.

Jeeves, fetch him a bib! He's dribbling!

Brilliant riposte ... Brilliant ...

That aside, why is the factory PSI of a Wilson Ball of any relevance at all to this issue?

You get that teams don't use new balls? They often pick old balls that have been used in practice, they choose whatever balls the QB likes. AND they are allowed to change Air pressure...

The rules are around the PSI and weight at the time they are approved by the refs before the game.

So why do you keep dribbling on about Wilson factory settings?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? Everyone hates their continued success. There is evidence you just don't want to acknowledge.
Remind me, when did you last win a Superbowl?

You are a perennial playoff team because you're a good team in the shiftiest division in football. In playoffs the fun usually stops pretty quickly. FMD, why do you think we hate the Jets?

As for evidence of the NFL being biased against the Pats, put up something or shut up. Rodger couldn't get further up Kraft's arse without requiring surgery to get back out!

Sad very sad.
Some of you Pats fans are starting to remind me of Terrell Owens.

Last edited:
Caught with footballs that had been deflated. You will note I put a big if in my comment as well.

Yes, you insert these small alleged caveats to appear open minded but then you press on with fantasy like the rest of the trolls...

If I were to say "let's assume, if, royals1922 was a wife beating drunkard kiddie fiddler... " some might think I was casting aspersions.. Particularly if that was in a chat forum about your drinking habits with rumours that you'd be in the vicinity of 3 empty whiskey bottles and a primary school.

Of course I wouldn't be casting aspersions, because there's a "let's assume" and a big "if" ....

By the way, there is zero evidence that the Pats were "caught with football's that had been deflated".

There are accepted versions of events that the Pats were found to have been using balls below the regulation PSI at half time. But no evidence that they deflated anything... as such there's no evidence they were "caught" a word that implies wrongdoing...

Are you unfamiliar with English and the usage of words? :)

8 pages on this s**t in 2 days?
Is the conversation still circular with nothing new?

Yes.

There is no evidence of a "crime". But that hasn't stopped various posters decrying guilt and screening for punishment.

I think most rational people would happily close all these threads and discussions until some sort of evidence is presented.

You are a perennial playoff team because you're a good team in the shiftiest division in football. In playoffs the fun usually stops pretty quickly. FMD, why do you think we hate the Jets?

In the last 6 years the Jets have won more playoff games than the rest of the NFCs?
For the sake of your argument I guess we're removing the Saints and Pats.
So in the last 6 years, the NFCs has won 2 playoff games. One of them by a 7 win division winner.

The AFCe sent a very good Jets team to back-to-back Champ games. If you add the Pats back in, the AFCe has been in every champ game for the last 6 years.

I'm not even going to argue about the actual issue, but it's funny to laugh at your rage induced errors.

edit: Holy s**t, I only took a brief look so it may not be wrong, but I think the NFCs is actually the worst division based off playoffs wins of the bottom 3 teams.

second edit: Lol just had a look. Expand the period by a couple years, and they are the worst bottom 3 teams in the league. The only close div is the horrid AFCs, but even they've done better.
2 playoffs wins in 9 years for 3 teams in one division. So the only reason the Saints aren't perennial playoffs is because their early season choking.

Last edited:
Yes, you insert these small alleged caveats to appear open minded but then you press on with fantasy like the rest of the trolls...

If I were to say "let's assume, if, royals1922 was a wife beating drunkard kiddie fiddler... " some might think I was casting aspersions.. Particularly if that was in a chat forum about your drinking habits with rumours that you'd be in the vicinity of 3 empty whiskey bottles and a primary school.

Of course I wouldn't be casting aspersions, because there's a "let's assume" and a big "if" ....
Assume what you want, it is a forum.......

By the way, there is zero evidence that the Pats were "caught with football's that had been deflated".

There are accepted versions of events that the Pats were found to have been using balls below the regulation PSI at half time. But no evidence that they deflated anything... as such there's no evidence they were "caught" a word that implies wrongdoing...

Are you unfamiliar with English and the usage of words? :)
Someone is getting cranky take a Bex old boy.

Not at all...

Just pointing out your apparent lack of capacity for consistent thought. Our more particularly your unwillingness to come out from behind the veil and reveal your inner troll :)
Epic tears are epic tears.This is a forum where most people are civilized to each other so I shant respond in a manner that is otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back