Other New Patriots Scandal - DeflateGate

Remove this Banner Ad

"Insanity for all prized favorites!" Throws 12 balls into a steaming urinal for 100 seconds. Cooked crispy and precisely for maximum cheating effect. A couple of texts from unrelated dates for seasoning and boom, here's one Wells cooked goose, I prepared earlier!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Pats fans accuse others of not being able to answer questions . . .

Why on earth would he take the balls into the loo? Balls being taken from the field once they've been approved by the officials is not a common occurrence. So he must have had a good reason.

Co-incidentally too it happened in a game where the officials were checking the integrity of the balls.

But of course . . . according to Pats fans . . . nothing to see here.

And Pats fans accuse others of not being able to answer questions . . .

Why on earth would he take the balls into the loo? Balls being taken from the field once they've been approved by the officials is not a common occurrence. So he must have had a good reason.

Co-incidentally too it happened in a game where the officials were checking the integrity of the balls.

But of course . . . according to Pats fans . . . nothing to see here.

Lol why the hell do you need to ask if you already know everything jd? Go do some reading..actually I think I posted about this exact question on the very last page of this thread.

All I read is he went for a piss & the Pats timed him taking a piss so that's proof enough.

TBH, I couldn't care less if he could jack off & clean himself up in 100 secs, it doesn't answer the question of why he took the balls with him.

It's in the report and in the context report. Both comment on it. Wells trys to get McNally for saying urinal instead of toilet and McNally says he went in there as he needed to, ya know take a piss.. Which is obviously bs because who ever needed to take a piss?..I mean it's far more obvious he went in to deflate 12 football's in 100 seconds to exactly the right amount TB wanted him to. Should note he had been wandering around for about 15 minutes with the balls at this time waiting for ot to end in the other game.

If you've ever had to cart around a bag with a dozen footballs, you don't cart them unnecessarily to go for a piss.

Was he worried someone might steal them from the Pats sideline?

Surely there's a reason he took them?

I can't answer that JD. He was wondering around with them waiting for OT to end in the NFCCG when he took that fateful piss break. At the time no officials or pre informed deflate officials seemed too bothered about McNally wondering around with them, until the refs asked where the balls were before kick-off.

If you've ever had to cart around a bag with a dozen footballs, you don't cart them unnecessarily to go for a piss.

Was he worried someone might steal them from the Pats sideline?

Surely there's a reason he took them?

I havent followed this closely enough to know either way, but the only thing that would/could make sense, imo, is that while the bag of balls were his responsibility, team rules dictated he is not to let them out of his sight - have they used that excuse yet?

I havent followed this closely enough to know either way, but the only thing that would/could make sense, imo, is that while the bag of balls were his responsibility, team rules dictated he is not to let them out of his sight - have they used that excuse yet?
Of course not. Like they used weight loss for deflate excuse. When you're lying you make up stupid explanations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back