Other New Patriots Scandal - DeflateGate

Remove this Banner Ad

+1

Moar interlestingningningnings....

"Look back at the quote from Appendix I, pages 39-40 of the Wells report copied above. Exponent took a starting PSI of 12.50, plugged it into the Ideal Gas Law calculator (along with the other required information), and found a target PSI range of 11.32 – 11.52. They then compared that range to the figures shown above, and found that most of the Patriots’ balls were lower than they should have been. There’s just one teensy problem with this.

A starting PSI of 12.50 is not a 12.50 on the Master Gauge. It’s 12.17, per the Wells Report’s own formula. And if we plug thatnumber into the Ideal Gas Law calculator, we get an expected range of 11.00 – 11.20.

Of course, if Exponent made this mistake on the logo side, they must have made it on the non-logo side as well. As we know, a 12.50 on the logo gauge is only a 12.12 on the non-logo gauge. And if we convert 12.12 to the Master Gauge, we get 12.08. Plug that into the Ideal Gas Law calculator, and we’re looking for a range of 11.92 – 12.12."

http://emailwagon.blogspot.com/2015/05/how-i-trashed-wells-report-from-swan.html

Last edited:
+1

Moar interlestingningningnings....

"Look back at the quote from Appendix I, pages 39-40 of the Wells report copied above. Exponent took a starting PSI of 12.50, plugged it into the Ideal Gas Law calculator (along with the other required information), and found a target PSI range of 11.32 – 11.52. They then compared that range to the figures shown above, and found that most of the Patriots’ balls were lower than they should have been. There’s just one teensy problem with this.

A starting PSI of 12.50 is not a 12.50 on the Master Gauge. It’s 12.17, per the Wells Report’s own formula. And if we plug thatnumber into the Ideal Gas Law calculator, we get an expected range of 11.00 – 11.20.

Of course, if Exponent made this mistake on the logo side, they must have made it on the non-logo side as well. As we know, a 12.50 on the logo gauge is only a 12.12 on the non-logo gauge. And if we convert 12.12 to the Master Gauge, we get 12.08. Plug that into the Ideal Gas Law calculator, and we’re looking for a range of 11.92 – 12.12."

http://emailwagon.blogspot.com/2015/05/how-i-trashed-wells-report-from-swan.html
Exponent has a well documented history of fiddling with numbers to make them sing their song. They would have been aware of this and simply discarded it as it didn't suit their predetermined findings.

One thing that's pleasing me is the critical eye of many people. This isn't going to end well for Goodell. Let's hope it's the beginning of the end.

Debating PSI figures is another pointless exercise since the evidence is contaminated.

In game testing was always going to be as accurate as officials spotting the ball. Hopefully they've addressed that.

The Patriots and Brady are being penalised for the conspiracy to cheat, not for having soft balls. If the only evidence was PSI readings we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The Raiders are a legendary team with regards to cheating.

I remember in one of those ESPN 30 for 30 docos Phil Villapiano revealing that he used to wrap his arms with a plaster of Paris type substance which would help knock out players like a boxer with loaded gloves.
It's all ok for the Raiders to do what they did. The Dark Ages. They were rebels. Versus the NFL and all of each the other franchises. The NFL schemed against them. It was all ok.

But for the flagship goody-two-shoes Patriots, to cheat, behind the skirts of the NFL, with all the help they get from them and officials, etc. Their cheating is disgusting and disgraceful. And what makes it worse is them trying to deny everything and continue to project themselves as innocent, and that the NFL are against them! Ha.

Serious.

But the game has changed forever. No longer will blokes like Brady have the opportunity to interfere with football. Perhaps when we see the numbers affected across the board, it may hint at how much cheating was going on across the board.

And those figures should become apparent just about the time Brady is up for election to the Hall of Fame.

Matt Cassel says Tom Brady’s ball preparation not unusual
Posted by Darin Gantt on May 27, 2015, 3:10 PM EDT
img19637602.jpg
Getty Images
If Matt Cassel knows The Deflator, he’s not saying.

The Bills quarterback, who spent four years with the Patriots, three of them as Tom Brady’s backup, said he was just deferring to the league on its #DeflateGate punishment.

I’m really not going to get into that,” Cassel said, via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com. “Obviously that was a league decision and it’s something that the league came down with a ruling and we’re going to go out there and play against whoever’s going to be out there on the field.”

Asked about Brady’s role in preparing game balls, Cassel chose his words carefully.

“I think it’s the same everywhere,” he said. “I think we all have a say in what balls we want and all that stuff and that’s about the extent that I’ll go into that.”

Of course, Cassel and Brady are still pals, hanging out at the Kentucky Derby despite the fact they’re division rivals now.

But as most players and coaches have, Cassel tried to hold his breath and get through this one without anybody noticing.

But the game has changed forever. No longer will blokes like Brady have the opportunity to interfere with football. Perhaps when we see the numbers affected across the board, it may hint at how much cheating was going on across the board.

And those figures should become apparent just about the time Brady is up for election to the Hall of Fame.

You mean like every other qb in the NFL?....

Are you saying your going to change your view based on that? Oh, it must be a full moon!:drunk: How long have you been watching Brady play mate? Brady is past his peak and has been for a couple of years, he's still a surgeon though. You going to sit here and breathe in GG fumes and try and match the crap he spews or are we going to discuss the reality of Brady's career? You've lost all respect if your saying otherwise.

Last edited:
You mean like every other qb in the NFL?....

Are you saying your going to change your view based on that? Oh, it must be a full moon!:drunk: How long have you been watching Brady play mate? Brady is past his peak and has been for a couple of years, he's still a surgeon though. You going to sit here and breathe in GG fumes and try and match the crap he spews or are we going to discuss the reality of Brady's career? You've lost all respect if your saying otherwise.
My line has consistently been that others were doing it. Brady was the one that was caught doing it most flagrantly.

Just as baseball had their steroid era when hitters got gaudy numbers based partially on juice, qbs got gaudy numbers partially based on balls that were tampered with , after the rule change came about 10 years back.
I'm happy to call Brady, the patriots , roger Clemons, if that pleases you .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My line has consistently been that others were doing it. Brady was the one that was caught doing it most flagrantly.

Just as baseball had their steroid era when hitters got gaudy numbers based partially on juice, qbs got gaudy numbers partially based on balls that were tampered with , after the rule change came about 10 years back.
I'm happy to call Brady, the patriots , roger Clemons, if that pleases you .

going on that theory everyone is screwed haha

Brady appeal hearing set for June 23
Posted by Mike Florio on May 29, 2015, 5:57 PM EDT
42962ce49dbdf1d2b9306326ccbcd6e8.jpeg
AP
The deadline for setting Tom Brady’s appeal hearing came and went on Wednesday without a date being set. A date has now been set.

PFT has confirmed that the appeal hearing will commence on June 23, and that it will continue if necessary on June 25. The news was first reported by Adam Schefter of ESPN.

On Thursday, a source with knowledge of the situation told PFT that the NFL and NFL Players Association had agreed to extend the Wednesday deadline, and that the NFL had offered a pair of dates that weren’t ideal for the union. The NFLPA had responded with a pair of weeks that worked, and the NFLPA was waiting for the league to respond.

Brady and the NFLPA wanted the hearing to be conducted in June, in order to ensure that sufficient time will be available to go to court and challenge the outcome of the internal appeal process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back