new players coming into gvfl thirds in 2008?

Remove this Banner Ad

who are some of the names that may be coming into gv thirds next year?

You would have to think one of the shepp sides would be trying to get Mat Pianto and Steele Sidebottom, saw them play in the murray league grand final at tocumwal they are wasting there talent, seriously, they dominated the game, and they would more than likely hold their own in the Goulburn Valley Under 18s competition

You would have to think one of the shepp sides would be trying to get Mat Pianto and Steele Sidebottom, saw them play in the murray league grand final at tocumwal they are wasting there talent, seriously, they dominated the game, and they would more than likely hold their own in the Goulburn Valley Under 18s competition

they will both probably just play bushies all year.. and when there not theyll play GV or Murray seniors..
i would say Habib6 should be a good inclusion to GV in 08?

they will both probably just play bushies all year.. and when there not theyll play GV or Murray seniors..
i would say Habib6 should be a good inclusion to GV in 08?
yep rusty will be bushies ,matty might be off to somewhere else if his parents get wat they want hahaha... na bruz ll be in 2's all year at united or swans... im not in form.:thumbsdown:

Echuca will be strong again, they will keep a few good players including conners, straughn, morris,pearson, Gorman and joyner. The un16 team whent through the season undefeated key players steeping up are Williams, Phillips, tonni, Evans and leauge b and f ismail. Depending on Pios echuca will be a force in un 18

Echuca will be strong again, they will keep a few good players including conners, straughn, morris,pearson, Gorman and joyner. The un16 team whent through the season undefeated key players steeping up are Williams, Phillips, tonni, Evans and leauge b and f ismail. Depending on Pios echuca will be a force in un 18
Don't forget Jake Wilkinson, jaws5. He's one very talented young bloke and will be an integral part of Echuca's Un 18 side in 2008.

Don't forget Jake Wilkinson, jaws5. He's one very talented young bloke and will be an integral part of Echuca's Un 18 side in 2008.
Any one see Joshua tetley play he played in the school boys and i think he is trying out for bushrangers u16 he is training with shep united need feed back

guess they wont be keeping him now :p

Without doubt Echuca will be the team to beat this yerar. Keep a watch on Benalla though as they had alot of bottom age players from this years team that will still be around.

yep rusty will be bushies ,matty might be off to somewhere else if his parents get wat they want hahaha... na bruz ll be in 2's all year at united or swans... im not in form.:thumbsdown:

might be tough getting a game at the swans this year i hear (not referrring to your chances). apparently have got a very strong intake of good young under 16 footballers from last year many whom played interleague last year. They have been very selective and recruited far and wide. He is no dill their coach.

might be tough getting a game at the swans this year i hear (not referrring to your chances). apparently have got a very strong intake of good young under 16 footballers from last year many whom played interleague last year. They have been very selective and recruited far and wide. He is no dill their coach.

who is the swans thirds coach next year? Haven't heard of the appointment.

agree totally, nicho is a very good operator. Look to see the swans as big improvers in 2008. At least one of his boys will be coming up fromU/16's next year also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Merc, not too sure if that is the case. I believe that they have chased a few from 16's but they are also chasing the same players that United and Bears are chasing. The look like they have picked up Poustie, Knaggs, Magee and Preece (he is a gun) but others are yet to committ or make a decision as to which club they will join and a lot of ordinary players have committed as well. Swans will improve but they will stil be a long way from top 6. They need to pick up nearly 30 new players as last years list was poor and Hamilton and Lewis are too old this year. Do you know what other interleague players have committed. I know they chased Trevaskis but he has committed to United?

Hey Merc, not too sure if that is the case. I believe that they have chased a few from 16's but they are also chasing the same players that United and Bears are chasing. The look like they have picked up Poustie, Knaggs, Magee and Preece (he is a gun) but others are yet to committ or make a decision as to which club they will join and a lot of ordinary players have committed as well. Swans will improve but they will stil be a long way from top 6. They need to pick up nearly 30 new players as last years list was poor and Hamilton and Lewis are too old this year. Do you know what other interleague players have committed. I know they chased Trevaskis but he has committed to United?

Agreed :thumbsu: They will improve but still wont make finals.. They need a whole team of new players just about. and even tho they have picked up a few handy players from u16s those boys wont all be able to be gun players at u18s level to be able to have a top side or have the bodies for it compared to what an echuca had last year. i hear preece is a gun, never seen him play but look forward to seein how he goes next year

yeah, i do. Magee went to tally last year half way thru the year and i dont think he is coming back. they have another guy who is doing pre season with the bushies who has signed. he didnt play much last year but is a gun. been in the u15 schoolboys and under 16's last year. three from shepp high have signed , at least three from wanga and about nine or ten from notre dame are going there. other players are coming also from murray league. cant say a lot else. jordo has committed to united.

doubt if the bears will pick up many top liners - thats why they are chaseing under 16 kids like young, thompson, etc etc
:cool:

U talkin Tom or Michael Magee? Tom left last year for Tally

U talkin Tom or Michael Magee? Tom left last year for Tally
Speaking to a United connection and they are confident of the squad being stronger next season with the possibility of some top players joining. Possible players he mentioned were Gribbons, Mellington, McCluskey, Dickson, Collins, Handley, Tuckett, Doyle, Goodwin, Burness, Trevaskis, Odwyer, Muggleton, Kantakous O'Sullivan, Normington(Highlighted have difinitley committed already). It would be great if they signed all these which would give them some big players which they missed last year and they need them as they lost half their list from last year to the senior grades next season. A few of these are from Congupna, will they all come in? I suppose they all need to be cleared as well. I am pretty sure that there are also other players also committed to United for next year. Can anyone confirm or add to this list?

Speaking to a United connection and they are confident of the squad being stronger next season with the possibility of some top players joining. Possible players he mentioned were Gribbons, Mellington, McCluskey, Dickson, Collins, Handley, Tuckett, Doyle, Goodwin, Burness, Trevaskis, Odwyer, Muggleton, Kantakous O'Sullivan, Normington(Highlighted have difinitley committed already). It would be great if they signed all these which would give them some big players which they missed last year and they need them as they lost half their list from last year to the senior grades next season. A few of these are from Congupna, will they all come in? I suppose they all need to be cleared as well. I am pretty sure that there are also other players also committed to United for next year. Can anyone confirm or add to this list?

where are the top players? Normington is already there and he may get other offers (unless you are referring to his younger brother)and of the rest ??? Most of those are just average players you highlited.

where are the top players? Normington is already there and he may get other offers (unless you are referring to his younger brother)and of the rest ??? Most of those are just average players you highlited.
all the top players there are the ones that haven't been highlighted all of which are congupna boys n wat i've heard a few of them r chasing the money back at congupna...

all the top players there are the ones that haven't been highlighted all of which are congupna boys n wat i've heard a few of them r chasing the money back at congupna...
them congupna boys are not all top players, tucket and kantakous aren't much, but having said that i agree that dickson and muggleton they are both very good players

Muggleton is no certainty. Tetley was not on the list and Dickson has not yet committed as far as i know. Of the highlighted players maybe two are good players not great!!

them congupna boys are not all top players, tucket and kantakous aren't much, but having said that i agree that dickson and muggleton they are both very good players
i watched Kontakus n tucket in a few matches this year n they r up there with the best skilled players in the league n they link up real well other clubs would love em on there team:thumbsu:

Muggleton is no certainty. Tetley was not on the list and Dickson has not yet committed as far as i know. Of the highlighted players maybe two are good players not great!!
True True, no one is a certainty until the paperwork is done and they are cleared. So we will have to wait and see. But from what I hear and see it looks like United will recruited the better players for season 08 compared to swans and bears. But lets wait and see. Still a long way to go until the first game.