New Premier Partner - Four'N Twenty

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the Sarlac pit??

I actually thought they'd fried this guy.

eyeball-monster.jpg

not the biggest fan of Pizza Hut

their choice of pizza seems to have gone downhill in recent times, plus their snackbox thingy with chicken wings is god-awful, plus the foyer of my local absolutely stinks (Mile End, the one on South Rd, next to On The Run)

their choice of pizza seems to have gone downhill in recent times, plus their snackbox thingy with chicken wings is god-awful, plus the foyer of my local absolutely stinks (Mile End, the one on South Rd, next to On The Run)
Pizza franchises in general.
poop.png

I am blessed with the GOAT local pizza place just a few minutes walk from mine.

I read the ingredients list on the side of a packet of pies the other day. It would have been easier wading through an untranslated version of War and Peace.

The only time I can remember having Pizza Hut over the last few years was because the girlfriend wanted to try the Cheeseburger Crust pizza, other than that I avoid it. I'm in the inner east of Adelaide, way too many top Pizza places around here to waste my time on that crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can i watch away games at nonno julio's? i'll bring the backgammon boards :D

I'll bring the nintendo 64 and goldeneye for when the game goes to s**t.

can i watch away games at nonno julio's? i'll bring the backgammon boards :D

I'll bring the nintendo 64 and goldeneye for when the game goes to s**t.

Conkers Bad Fur Day too pls

No f'en Playstation, Nintendo, Wii, X-Box or whatever is you slant.

And no f'en backgammon, chess, checkers (including Chinese).

Sorry boys, there is no backing away from watching Port games at Nonno Julios. You sit there, you watch the 75 inch Samsung, you yell at the screen.

You may switch over and watch the horse races during the intervals and that is it.

Sit down, strap in, enjoy.

Sorry boys, there is no backing away from watching Port games at Nonno Julios. You sit there, you watch the 75 inch Samsung, you yell at the screen.

You may switch over and watch the horse races during the intervals and that is it.

I shotgun Oddjob.

Bocce and Grappa afterwards?

Sweet set up. Looking to do similar at mine before summer comes around. Home made wood oven pizzas and home brewed ale. Bliss!
I am in the process of getting a setup in the Family (my) room that will include a kegerator with 3 taps on it

I can bring vino or birra.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back