New Premier Partner - Four'N Twenty

surely not. that was a major sponsir a few years back

Going rate for a joint major was around $800k. For us the story was obviously a little different.

For a premier partner of a flag fancy (maximum exposure, etc) around half a million seems right.

This years AFL corporate partners. Toyota is on top of this graphic

http://www.afl.com.au/afl-hq/partners/corporate-partners

upload_2015-3-27_13-45-48.png

Last years as per the recently released 2014 AFL annual report

upload_2015-3-27_14-0-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-27_13-47-59.png
    upload_2015-3-27_13-47-59.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
OK I'll just come out and admit it. I have always thought their pies are decent, and usually have some pepper steak ones in the freezer for getting-home-drunk emergencies. Don't really get the common wisdom that they're s**t. Come at me!

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2015-03-27/four-n-twenty-partners-with-port-adelaide
As well as adorning the players’ game day and training shorts, the sponsorship will see Four’N Twenty signage displayed on the big screen and at perimeter and parapet levels during games at Adelaide Oval, and in change rooms, website and official club events.

Four’N Twenty will also conduct pre-game activities to engage with fans, and Patties Foods will enjoy a range of sponsor benefits including player appearances, access to club games and events and presence at the Port Adelaide Football Family Day.

The sponsorship will also see the Four’N Twenty logo on the back of Port Adelaide’s SANFL guernseys, and rights for Patties Foods to supply product at events and functions at Alberton Oval, SANFL matches at Alberton Oval when Port Adelaide are playing.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2015-03-27/four-n-twenty-partners-with-port-adelaide

You gotta love Kochie

“At Port Adelaide we have put a new slant on an old jingle – football, Four’N Twenty pies, kangaroos and Renault cars go together here at Alberton.

and even the MD and CEO of Patties Foods has joined in

“Colonel Light may have founded Adelaide, but his first love was clearly Port Adelaide, and we’re pleased that Four’N Twenty has been able to share today with him. I think he would have been pretty happy about this sponsorship, and he would have liked a few Four’N Twenty pies too,” Mr Chaur said.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In celebration let's all eat and drink nothing but Four'N Twenty
pies and oak milk for a week... see you at the weigh in Burgo

Looking forward to eating my four n twenty pie while drinking my oak while driving my raa insured renault
And of course, you'd keep the Oak cold in your fridge, powered by Energy Australia.

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
RAA should bring Oak and 420 pies to all call outs.

Well technically it will be as the whole side will be made up of Port players/coaches
As soon as I saw someone commented on this, I knew a post like this would pop up. :D

Back