New Roo Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Wellsy and don't worry, I'm off to the knackery once things settle down.

Well done there Dirty. All the best to all parties.

I'd steer clear of any knackery though mate, they only take dead cows, sheep, horses, pigs etc. Not pleasant places to visit.

I think you need the more "gentle" snip from a qualified practitioner.

(Speaking of knackeries, several years ago there was a smart operator down in the Camperdown area with the surname Jacka. Started up a very successful business called Jacka the Knacker. They did a roaring trade (and still do although Jacka has sold the business now as I understand it) in the winter/spring months when all the dairy cows were calving. Sadly it was not unusual to see their trucks piled high every day on their way back from a "collection" from farms in the Simpson/Timboon/Cooriemungle/Princetown area.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well done Dirty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Rooboy arrived yesterday. Signed him up today. Couldn't be happier.

Congrats to you D11
Congratulations to you and family MTN

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Well done there Dirty. All the best to all parties.

I'd steer clear of any knackery though mate, they only take dead cows, sheep, horses, pigs etc. Not pleasant places to visit.

I think you need the more "gentle" snip from a qualified practitioner.

(Speaking of knackeries, several years ago there was a smart operator down in the Camperdown area with the surname Jacka. Started up a very successful business called Jacka the Knacker. They did a roaring trade (and still do although Jacka has sold the business now as I understand it) in the winter/spring months when all the dairy cows were calving. Sadly it was not unusual to see their trucks piled high every day on their way back from a "collection" from farms in the Simpson/Timboon/Cooriemungle/Princetown area.
Thanks for the sound advice mate. Your knowledge of knackeries is quite impressive.

Missing The 90s

All Australian
Apr 26, 2009
Ainsworth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sunshine Heights
You have these names to choose from - Wayne, Glenn, Anthony, Mick, John, Brent, Corey, Winston, David, Adam.

Congrats mate. ;)
Funnily enough the wife suggested Archer and that is what we went with. For a Demons fan she sure has a knack for North Melbournising everything (she called our dog Boomer)

Missing The 90s

All Australian
Apr 26, 2009
Ainsworth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sunshine Heights
Which hospital you at, D11? Maybe we can organise an arranged marriage to avoid either one of them ending up with a vocal Collingwood or * fan ;)

Funnily enough the wife suggested Archer and that is what we went with.

There will be a heap of kids named Archer running around in North jumpers over the next few years (including ours). Good choice!

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Funnily enough the wife suggested Archer and that is what we went with. For a Demons fan she sure has a knack for North Melbournising everything (she called our dog Boomer)

Wow, she's a keeper!

Congratulations to the Dirty family and the Missing the 90ss. You've got a lifetime of extra fun Christmases ahead of you (my first son was born Christmas Eve and the season has never been better).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back