Travvy43

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2005
Tongala
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Simply not true-his father -in- law lives near echuca and thats about as far as it goes.

With Williamstown now out of the VFL finals, when will Echuca be announcing the new recruit? I have heard that him and his brother-in-law were a package deal.

napolean87

Rookie
Dec 6, 2007
victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Yze has another year as assistant coach at box hill and has one year left in his contract.

Robertson has indicated he will go in the draft so dont believe it is going to happen imo

Yze will be assistant coach at the swans next year along with Lucas White from Toc.

Applying for the draft and getting picked up are 2 different things tho. Also have heard they are close to signing a few former players for next year..
The cheque book is out at the swans i believe!!!

MJ42

Senior List
Mar 26, 2008
bush
AFL Club
Richmond
Yze will be assistant coach at the swans next year along with Lucas White from Toc.

Applying for the draft and getting picked up are 2 different things tho. Also have heard they are close to signing a few former players for next year..
The cheque book is out at the swans i believe!!!

Isn't this the club who were crying poor this year and had to force the players to take a pay cut. This is very typical of the Swans.
The fact is they have done this so many times over the last 20 years and what do they have to show for it. One grand final appearance.

gotigs

Debutant
Jun 24, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Friday's Riverine Herald revealed Echuca has signed SANFL Port Adelaide Magpies Brad Murray (vice captain there for 2 years and B&F winner 2009)and Joel Perry (leading goalkicker 2009 and previously on North Melbourne list- played 8 games for Roos). Also four time club best and fairest from Western District Football League Justin Dorward, returning star key position Jamus Campbell and devaloping young key postion/ruckman Clayton Zanella.

More big signings to be announced in the next week- some big things ahead at the Bombers by the looks of it.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back