Admin Announcement New software issues from 24th Jan update (including mobile)

Remove this Banner Ad

You have a lot of watched threads. You might want to unwatch them. Maybe re-watch them with less frequent notifications? Your phone might have options about turning off notifications from Tapatalk as well. Tapatalk itself might also have options.

You have a lot of watched threads. You might want to unwatch them. Maybe re-watch them with less frequent notifications? Your phone might have options about turning off notifications from Tapatalk as well. Tapatalk itself might also have options.

Not sure if for me as i dont use tapa.

Insert sad face if i could

and that's how the text came out.

i had written 'mine looks like this' at the beginning (posted from iPhone)

also I can't see the clubs across the top of the page - when vertical only from Melb, when horizontal only from Geelong

Using Tapatalk I'm getting notifications for every single post on every single forum that I've ever posted in?
I'll PM you with what I did to fix that issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pop it on here in case other people have the issue.
Done.
I'll PM you with what I did to fix that issue.

To remove the copious amounts of notifications this is what I did.

On the Me tab on the bottom right on tapatalk.

Push notifications --> 'Site specific settings' --> Bigfooty.com -->

Now I deselected Subscribed Topics and Subscribed Forums. You can also deselect 'Like/Thanks my post' if you so wish

Also a bit lower deselected 'New blog post'

Then I went back to Push Notifications and deselected 'Tapatalk Recommendations' and 'Daily Picks'

After this it stopped the OTT notifications.

Don't know if anyone's noticed but the little icon that indicates when a thread is stickied has gone.

Just came here to say the same.

Wish there was a way to highlight stickied threads so we're not looking for little pins, before getting to active threads.
The pins do appear on my mobile device though and there is a separation between stickied and Discussion threads.

I suggested a different background that would be complementary to the general feel but that may be difficult for board Mods to administer. I don't know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back