Mod. Notice New spec mod KC as BT steps down

Remove this Banner Ad

Dick jokes to suddenly go up.

I voted for Chadwiko

Rest assured, there's a formal Senate Enquiry commencing soon

NTV_240214_TITLE_A_VO_SENATE_17571204_0.jpg

BT in all the interactions I had with you, you made a brilliant mod. Stepped in and smashed it from day 1.

Hopefully not wearing the dark blue will not effect the amount of posting you do on the board as you are a real asset.

KC you'll kill it I have no doubt, espeically under the tutelage of TT and co.

BT in all the interactions I had with you, you made a brilliant mod. Stepped in and smashed it from day 1.

Hopefully not wearing the dark blue will not effect the amount of posting you do on the board as you are a real asset.

KC you'll kill it I have no doubt, espeically under the tutelage of TT and co.
Cheers mate.

Obviously right now I am still active but I will likely taper off in the coming weeks with work picking up. Will still drop in buddy.

You've done a great job B Tron. A great moderator and an even better poster for many many years.
Pretty much exactly what I was gonna post. Big thanks to BTron

Also congrats to KC. Hope your first red card is a pissed off Geelong supporter on Saturday night :)

It's some job you guys do.

Well done B Tron and thanks for excellent effort.

Congrats to King Corey - couldn't have made a better choice for someone to step into the role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTron was a ripper of a mod and poster. Knew where the line was and seemingly adjudicated accordingly.

Look forward to his impending descent into madness now he doesn't have the structure of mod life to ensure he remains on the right path.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back