New Sponsor - Dare Iced Coffee announced as Principal Partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a great morning in St Kilda boys and girls, although my other half was pissed that she couldn't make it on the day so at least I got a pic with her two favourite players for her! Sam G and Eli! :)

Attachments

• saints4.jpg
    saints4.jpg
    884.5 KB · Views: 6
  • saints5.jpg
    saints5.jpg
    918 KB · Views: 5
  • saints6.jpg
    saints6.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 5
  • saints2.jpg
    saints2.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 3
  • saints1.jpg
    saints1.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 5
  • saints3.jpg
    saints3.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 4

App another big sponsor being announced next week as well.
Spacing the good news out nicely.
Great work Finnis.

Not sure bout that. But happy to be proven wrong.

Not sure bout that. But happy to be proven wrong.

Another sponsor announcement is imminent in coming couple of weeks. Saints have many irons in the fire at the moment and with success of DARE launch, an incredible positive for intending sponsors.

Interesting if true! I wonder if this will be the car company we've been hearing rumors about?

My mate that works within a car company that was in talks with us reckons they are closer to doing a deal with Hawthorn. Last checked with him Monday night, in the hope the big announcement on Tuesday was with them :p

Still, if we are still in the running, that's gotta be good

Another sponsor announcement is imminent in coming couple of weeks. Saints have many irons in the fire at the moment and with success of DARE launch, an incredible positive for intending sponsors.

You sound convinced that there will be one..... As I said I'm happy to be proven wrong but I don't believe any more major sponsors coming onboard at moment.

You sound convinced that there will be one..... As I said I'm happy to be proven wrong but I don't believe any more major sponsors coming onboard at moment.

Spot on Thunda. Absolutely convinced one soon. Great thing for the club to secure and announce another one soon, plus it keeps momentum and positive news flowing. So good for membership prior to the season starting, as we may have less good news with games won etc there.

Spot on Thunda. Absolutely convinced one soon. Great thing for the club to secure and announce another one soon, plus it keeps momentum and positive news flowing. So good for membership prior to the season starting, as we may have less good news with games won etc there.

So your mail is telling you that there will be another sponsor announcement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go on SS give us a hint! We would all be motoring to know what it is!

Feisty as I often say here, I know no one and know nothing. Vast majority of my comments are observations and opinions only. Occasionally (rarely) I am able to pass a business related comment on. But don't know anything apart from there is another sponsor imminent. To be honest even if I knew, would not say, as its up to the club to set their agenda and timetable to manage this information and its release.

But as always on here, there are so many sleuths, that can pick up the slightest morsel of information and work out whats going on. I await these fellow posters informing us all.

Feisty as I often say here, I know no one and know nothing. Vasty majority of comments are observations and opinions only. Occasionally (rarely) I am able to pass a business related comment on. But don't know anything apart from there is another sponsor imminent. To be honest even if I knew, would not say, as its up to the club to set their agenda and timetable to manage this information and its release.

But as always on here, there are so many sleuths, that can pick up the slightest morsel of information and work out whats going on. I await these fellow posters informing us all.
Ah, Sunshine, I have cracked your carefully hidden clue! Oh yes...

Nup...

10940431_10152816187408183_3457905455538214600_n.jpg

In reply to an email I sent the membership team yesterday, they said this:

We were all very excited with the launch of Dare Iced Coffee yesterday, and we have received an overwhelming response from members so far being happy with the decision.

It is certainly a good feeling around the club, and we hope we can continue on this path.

great to hear.

Magnificent photobomb in the background by Brucey in the first one.
Nice to see Brucey looking like less of a flog; I assume the rumoured talking-to from the leadership group mid-season had something to do with that...

Still... does look a bit like...

white-goodman-jpg.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back