News New Sponsor - OAK

Remove this Banner Ad

Stopped at Woolworths on the way home and they were 2 for $5. It was meant to be.

10f2rnr.jpg

This is a good sponsorship because it is based on the Power brand as a seller on a national scale. OAK was originally a Newcastle NSW company but does not have a huge market share in SA where Farmer's Union is the big seller. The parent company, Parmalat also have Paul's Milk and Vaalia Yoghurt under their banner, and they obviously see us as a vehicle for advertising, promoting and expanding their market share on a national scale. This is what happens when a club lifts its profile on the national stage by having games in prime TV slots. Parmalat is also a Foodbank sponsor so there is probably a tie there.

Apart from Renault and Energy Australia most of our sponsors are South Australian based so it is good when we move interstate to pick up sponsorship.

Well done PAFC, well done Parmalat and welcome to the Club.

man today i thought to myself '* oak way too sugary', bought one anyway then realised I was thinking about classic chocolate, it was Oak that I liked. 10/10 signing Port, thank you for reminding me of the chocolate milk I like.

I usually buy a Farmers' Union strong iced coffee 2 litre each week. I'll try OAK this week but will go back to Farmers' Union if the taste doesn't measure up.
One per WEEK?? I go through one a day. Also quite like Dare Double Espresso, but none measure up to the true kings of Iced Coffee, Pauls Iced Coffee, the Top Ends own
upload_2014-12-2_20-37-46.jpeg
Have tried Oak, and it's not bad, so will buy with prejudice now:)

Apparently both local clubs were approached, one didn't think the offer was worthwhile and was "rather unprofessional", the other got themselves a sponsor.

I imagine our SA Great, Heaps Good, Kick-A-Vic friends down the ground didn't want to risk drawing the ire of the FUIC militia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently both local clubs were approached, one didn't think the offer was worthwhile and was "rather unprofessional", the other got themselves a sponsor.
Rather unprofessional?...strange comment..how do you know this? Reminds me of the CEO of that club who handed a paper to one of the interviewers saying that Ken was not the right type for them...haha..our gain with Ken..And I am happy with Oak. i am sure their money is as good as anybody's.

One per WEEK?? I go through one a day. Also quite like Dare Double Espresso, but none measure up to the true kings of Iced Coffee, Pauls Iced Coffee, the Top Ends own
View attachment 95350
Have tried Oak, and it's not bad, so will buy with prejudice now:)
Absolutely. That's the only way to be a true supporter. I will check their range out tomorrow.

Rather unprofessional?...strange comment..how do you know this? Reminds me of the CEO of that club who handed a paper to one of the interviewers saying that Ken was not the right type for them...haha..our gain with Ken..And I am happy with Oak. i am sure their money is as good as anybody's.

Just the rumour doing the rounds at the moment, the Crows board seem to think it carries some weight. Seeing as Triggy would have been around when talks would have started it's certainly believable.

Malibu#27 might fill you in with some details. Edit see above post

Malibu#27 might fill you in with some details. Edit see above post

Without getting into specifics, I think it's fair to say Ports off field department these days is a very well run machine.

I also think Trigg is a spud. (My opinion only.... But shared by many)

Edit: getting into specifics. Everything posted about both clubs being in mix but only port taking it seriously (until Trigg was moved on is absolutely spot on. )

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back