New sponsor - SEEK announced as Elite Partner for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting sponsorship.

Not really dissapointed as its a pretty wide known company but just less romantic then a car company or something. Still awesome if it brings those dollars in!

Staying on topic, it's worth pointing out that Seek will be an Elite Partner, thus at the same level as AMC, ISC and Watersun. So nothing TOO major, certainly not at the same level as Dare.

Interesting sponsorship.

Not really dissapointed as its a pretty wide known company but just less romantic then a car company or something. Still awesome if it brings those dollars in!

SEEK is a substantial company, as the Saints press release says, they operate in 23 countries and have over 6,000 staff. Hopefully we build this into a long term and successful relationship and continue to bring more high calibre companies into the club at all sponsorship levels. Well done to all the admin on this.

I love the confidence and vibe that the club are showing. They are saying quite deliberately to everyone one now, that this is another positive, adding to the number that we have already accomplished over previous months. It also has the feel, that this positive whilst being one of many, is the new norm at St Kilda. Obvious from the opening line of their press release:

"In another day of positive announcements for St Kilda Football Club, SEEK, Australia’s leading employment marketplace, was today unveiled as a new Elite Partner for 2015."

Clever, clever work by the club. Haven't been happier with admin of the club since before many on here were born. Another big win. Well done to all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen that on our website, the bright pink box around their logo has been replaced by the club color of red, which would look better on the guernsey than the LEDified yellow.

Great to have big companies believing in us.

I've seen that on our website, the bright pink box around their logo has been replaced by the club color of red, which would look better on the guernsey than the LEDified yellow.

Great to have big companies believing in us.
The Bridge of Death ...

Who DAREs to cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three ere the other side he see. What is your name?

St Nick of Camelot

What is your quest?

I SEEK the Holy Grail

What is your favourite colour?

Blue ....................No Yellow!!

(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!)

The Bridge of Death ...

Who DAREs to cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three ere the other side he see. What is your name?

St Nick of Camelot

What is your quest?

I SEEK the Holy Grail

What is your favourite colour?

Blue ....................No Yellow!!

(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!)
3ec8492.jpg

As a Saints Tragic i was happy to knock back a couple of glasses of Gilbeys Gin while puffing on a few Phillip Morris cancer sticks as i munched out on some Snow Deli and then washed it all down with a few Tooheys Red beers.
Then get off my Linen House sheets in the morning & put Pura Milk on my coco pops as i used my Vodafone to ring Bill Express to put money on my Centrebet account so i could hopefully win big and pay off my Mortgage House home loan.
As i looked out of my Jeld-Wen window at my UD truck in the driveway while drinking my Dare Ice Coffee.

But SEEK?
I guess now i gotta tell my boss that i quit:oops:

Hopefully we never get sponsored by Tobin Brothers :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back