New Sponsor - Dare Iced Coffee announced as Principal Partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, just thought I'd share some info. We are very close to getting a new sponsor. From the car manufacturing industry and is an international company.

Obviously it's not confirmed yet as we are awaiting on confirmation from them but it seems fairly close. Would be a great get for the club!

We've been hearing rumours about potential new sponsors for a long time now. Hopefully this one gets over the line!

Hey guys, just thought I'd share some info. We are very close to getting a new sponsor. From the car manufacturing industry and is an international company.

Obviously it's not confirmed yet as we are awaiting on confirmation from them but it seems fairly close. Would be a great get for the club!
Don't do us like that, Hammers! Give us a hint!

Hindustan-Motors-Ltd-calling-all-Ambassadors-for-regular-summer-check-up.jpg

First prize in the major raffle was a Rav 4, so maybe that's why we haven't announced the new sponsor yet.. It'd be pretty weird to announce a new sponsor, and then a week later give away one of their rival's cars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My tips on one of the American Motor co's that will be pushing into Australia after they wind back of Ford & Holden Aus. You would think with that occurring the Ford & Holden sponsorship clubs already have would be revisited. So hopefully we can pick up someone like Chrysler, GM or Ford or one of the subsidiary companies eg Chevrolet & Dodge.

Is it just me or has Russia unveiled a lemon colourred lemon from the depths of what can be assumed to be a lemon spawning gulag under the convincing asphalt strip?

Because that showding mixed with the low rear suspension gives the illusion it's rising from the ashes from several missing journalists and people who like Pussy Riot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back