New TAB website

Remove this Banner Ad

balmainforever, I get the impression you work for the TAB. Is that correct?

If so, got any mail on how the release of the new site is being viewed internally? I've heard not one good comment about the new site, across several different forums. And I mean that literally, not one.

The one positive I've found with the new site is you can't catch AIDS from it.

That said, you couldn't catch AIDS from the old site either. Or any site for that matter.

That's gotta be close to a positive?
Was this the criteria TAB had for their new website?

I'm pretty sure they were not concerned about allowing users to log in.

there's a link at the top of the page to use it as the old format.

once thats no longer an option will be looking at other companies!

balmainforever, I get the impression you work for the TAB. Is that correct?

If so, got any mail on how the release of the new site is being viewed internally? I've heard not one good comment about the new site, across several different forums. And I mean that literally, not one.

You know what the company line(Jamie Rogers) is. This is the most wonderful youo've ever seen. LOL
I do have inside knowledge, and yes this webste is crap to say the least. As it is in every agency, we are receiving numerous complaints about the lack of flexibility and in the end no one seems to use it.

I haven't been able to get on at work for two days. It's not blocked im not sure what's going on? I do like the new app though. I think its really good but on line its a bit of a wreck. Hope Balmain isn't the IT guy or we are all getting banzhammered.

Dunno where you work but if it's anywhere like mine it's probably a flash issue, I.e. you haven't got the latest one

We still use IE6 so it's a pain I'm aware of

ie6 doesn't even have tabs ffs

my old work laptop let me sneakily install chrome, which was handy, then it broke and the new one wouldn't :( they've rolled out firefox but no add ons can be installed so its almost pointless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise there were companies still using IE6, that's absolutely mind boggling.

Anyone tried placing an AFL Footyquad? For the life of me I cannot see how to "click CONFIRM BETS"
There is a confirm button which I keep hitting but it just tells me "click CONFIRM BETS"

FYI
Cats 1-36 Crows 1-24
Blues 1-12 Tiges 1-36
Swans 1-24, 61+
Saints 49+
20%

I bet/lay on Betfair using the Tab "refresh" button every 5 seconds to follow pools/prices. How the f*# & am I meant to do this on the new site when the refresh button is gone. I punt the dogs so instant info is critical.

You also can't minimise the new site on an older lower resolution laptop and still navigate the whole site whilst looking at another site. No other website does this.

The worst clusterf*^* in the history of the web.

I think the new site price refresh is automatic, if you are logged in? Not sure on the speed of the cycle though.

I think the new site price refresh is automatic, if you are logged in? Not sure on the speed of the cycle though.

It cycles horribly for the dogs. When a pool jumps from 3k to 15k in the last minute you can't just sit there thumb twiddling. I need a constant stream so that I can keep amending my betfair prices.

I'll try your above suggestion, thanks.

I'm really annoyed at my once pleasant setup all of a sudden being redundant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back