New teams coming into SFNL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard a rumour that Tyabb are sick of getting belted in the Nepean league and are looking for a more suitable league to compete in

Seems Port Melbourne Colts will get in this time & Lyndhurst is just a matter of whether they have sides in Div 3 or just a thirds team.

Rumour was that lyndhurst had 25-30 senior players training at the club this year even though they didn't even have a side. You'd have to think they would get seniors and reserves up in 2016 if they have made such strong inroads already.
There are some existing clubs that can't get those numbers to training!

Robert johns appointed coach of st kilda city
Atm he is the coach but by old committee which is against their constitution new will be brought in .
Not well liked by some in that club as his son is Under 19 coach who is a piece of S&/t who treats his players like that.
A bad move by that club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atm he is the coach but by old committee which is against their constitution new will be brought in .
Not well liked by some in that club as his son is Under 19 coach who is a piece of S&/t who treats his players like that.
A bad move by that club.

So when will the new committee be formed to accept the new coach?

A bad move by that club.

I heard that the club needed to keep the young kids so they appointed the u19 coach

The kids at st. Kilda City will go where $$$ is no loyalty there trust me.

Have been told by more than 1 person that St Kilda City lured kids away from rival clubs (in and outside the SFL) by offering match payments to players as young as 16 to play in their unders. Don’t known enough about the club to offer an informed opinion but found it hard to believe.

With inflated match payments ruining local football, to give kids that young an expectation that $ are more important than loyalty defies all logic and if true (and I mean IF) the club, players and parents should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

Have been told by more than 1 person that St Kilda City lured kids away from rival clubs (in and outside the SFL) by offering match payments to players as young as 16 to play in their unders. Don’t known enough about the club to offer an informed opinion but found it hard to believe.

With inflated match payments ruining local football, to give kids that young an expectation that $ are more important than loyalty defies all logic and if true (and I mean IF) the club, players and parents should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

I've heard about a few clubs thinking of doing this, something to do with a way around the Points system.....not sure how that works, but that's what I'm hearing....

This
The kids at st. Kilda City will go where $$$ is no loyalty there trust me.

I've heard about a few clubs thinking of doing this, something to do with a way around the Points system.....not sure how that works, but that's what I'm hearing....

My mail was it occurred this year so has nothing to do with points.

If true, these kids have demonstrated that $ are more important than club loyalty so they would be no certainties to retain them anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back