NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone out there who is new to the NFL and looking for a team to follow, use the charts below to find your team.

The NFL.com site also has an interactive flash psychological questionnaire to help you out

www.nfl-360.com/pick-team

If you're still unsure and want the help of others, post your team choices and we'll do our best to find a team that speaks to you.

----

See larger image
9k2pu8.jpg

-----

An updated one for 2011...

See larger image
awesome-flowchart-what-nfl-team-should-i-root-for-32471-1314055206-27.jpg

-----

Re: Help me pick a team!

I can't tell you which team to select. However, I can pass along some advice to you. Don't select the 49ers. Too aggravating these days.

A few points
1. You do realise this implies that the Patriots are evil and the Colts are good?
2. On this chart I should be a jets fan. And because of that. Go Jets! now up 17-7 :):thumbsu:

Well I'm jumping on the Cards for season 10/11 despite the fact most players may become free agents in the offseason and they may not have a QB.

Shall be interesting.

Well I'm jumping on the Cards for season 10/11 despite the fact most players may become free agents in the offseason and they may not have a QB.

Shall be interesting.
Welcome aboard!

Our key players aren't free agents though we have a few nice ones that I'd like to keep (Breaston especially). Most of them are older players like Becht and Berry.

Welcome aboard!

Our key players aren't free agents though we have a few nice ones that I'd like to keep (Breaston especially). Most of them are older players like Becht and Berry.

Were older players like Berry and probably Becht :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel a new found affinity and brotherhood with Raiders fans thanks to that chart.

;)

Funny, that's similar to what I thought when reading the chart!

Great chart Rory!:thumbsu:

Re: New To NFL | Looking for a Team to Follow

I got the jets too. Looks like I know who I'll be supporting tomorrow morning at least.

the funniest path is getting to the egirls.

haha. upon reading it again, the raiders and bills are good ones. falcons and texans too.

there should be something more scathing re the jets, considering the torture they've provided for us supporters after SB3 - since early 90s for me. it's definately led to a foreboding nature amongst the fans.

the funniest path is getting to the egirls.

haha. upon reading it again, the raiders and bills are good ones. falcons and texans too.

there should be something more scathing re the jets, considering the torture they've provided for us supporters after SB3 - since early 90s for me. it's definately led to a foreboding nature amongst the fans.

The saddest path is getting to the lions:(

Oh well, I guess all I can do is hope for the future.

The only right way to pick a team is by whichever one has the snazziest logo.

The only right way to pick a team is by whichever one has the snazziest logo.

nfl_logos.jpg

But if you're not 'in any way' passionate about the game, you're just kidding yourself really. :)

The saddest path is getting to the lions:(

Oh well, I guess all I can do is hope for the future.

Hang tight von_wafer. In the NFL, it doesn't take 5 years of rebuilding... things can change quite rapidly. The Dolphins went from 1-15 to 11-5 in just ONE season. The Lions have got rid of the GM cancer who was holding them back, Matt Millen, so expect them to gradually progress. Stafford will be a NFL star of the future. 2000 was the last time the Lions had a winning season. 1993 was the last season they claimed a division title. Hopefully these losing streaks will be snapped by 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back