NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Why I say it's perspective. Many AFL teams can fit an nfl team and vice versa.
5958492b884905b6724c3ae63b9017a6_crop_north.png

I think being hated says more than not.. to be irrellevant is far worse. There are many Steeler 'uneducated fans' who waste their time on HATE and then parade like morons on their soapbox like they're kings of the world because of the 'trophy cabinet' has contents more than other teams. WHO gives a flying' pooh pooh?? I keep sayin' it 'til I'm blue in the face.. IF you NEVER celebrated the GLORY at the time ….STFU you bandwagoner. You've just exposed yourself as a PRETENDER. Nobody cares for pretenders. These type of arsehole fan are too immature/ insecure and have NO grace. To me, having NO GRACE = (read: DISGRACE) disqualifies you from being a true fan of whatever team of any sport.

I should write a book on these things. THE etiquette (read: BIBLE) of being a true team fan.

And you bet it's HEAVY sh*t.. I'd consider it only available in HARD COVER copy so if the d!ckhead who doesn't get it, can easily be smashed over the head to knock some sense into him/her:p.

Last edited:
I think being hated says more than not.. to be irrellevant is far worse. There are many Steeler 'uneducated fans' who waste their time on HATE and then parade like morons on their soapbox like they're kings of the world because of the 'trophy cabinet' has contents more than other teams. WHO gives a flying' pooh pooh?? I keep sayin' it 'til I'm blue in the face.. IF you NEVER celebrated the GLORY at the time ….STFU you bandwagoner. You've just exposed yourself as a PRETENDER. Nobody cares for pretenders. These type of arsehole fan are too immature/ insecure and have NO grace. To me, having NO GRACE = (read: DISGRACE) disqualifies you from being a true fan of whatever team of any sport.

I should write a book on these things. THE etiquette (read: BIBLE) of being a true team fan.

And you bet it's HEAVY sh*t.. I'd consider it only available in HARD COVER copy so if the d!ckhead who doesn't get it, can easily be smashed over the head to knock some sense into him/her:p.
Exactly, even though I hate teams like the Raiders, I still respect them even though ATM they are fairly irrelevant, their history, and as a division rival they certainly aren't...

Where does the Houston hatred come from?
I would've thought Kentucky/Tennessee would more be leaning Indy way. Or maybe even St Louis.

Didn't a Titans player recently have an on-field punch-on with a Texans player, it might stem from that, just overall bad blood in previous encounters. The Colts fans in Indiana aren't concerned with their division rivals either, more hate for the Patriots.

Did laugh hard at Arizona hating the Steelers. :p

Didn't a Titans player recently have an on-field punch-on with a Texans player, it might stem from that, just overall bad blood in previous encounters. The Colts fans in Indiana aren't concerned with their division rivals either, more hate for the Patriots.

Super Bowl loss, also bad blood of sorts in that the Steelers (and Eagles) were the franchises who were still arguing that the Cardinals should be stripped of one of their old NFL titles as it should've been awarded to the Pottsville Maroons -- who won it that year but the NFL stripped them of it and gave it to the Cardinals. As recent as the last 10 years there was a revote of the NFL owners and the Rooneys especially were still voting to strip the Cardinals.

But really, that's ancient history. Really the Super Bowl loss.

Super Bowl loss, also bad blood of sorts in that the Steelers (and Eagles) were the franchises who were still arguing that the Cardinals should be stripped of one of their old NFL titles as it should've been awarded to the Pottsville Maroons -- who won it that year but the NFL stripped them of it and gave it to the Cardinals. As recent as the last 10 years there was a revote of the NFL owners and the Rooneys especially were still voting to strip the Cardinals.

But really, that's ancient history. Really the Super Bowl loss.

Was unaware of that whole old title thing. Knew about the SB loss, it's still funny though, they play once every 4 years, not many chances to express that anger. :p

Cortland Finergan and Andre Johnson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The continental map is interesting. For some reason Europe's most hated team is Baltimore :confused:

dqnW9jx.png
All those 90's Super Bowl loser shirts going to Africa got to them obviously...

Would have thought Dallas would have take the US as well.

Hey guys, just getting into the sport.

I'm not sure who to support, who is the most like Richmond in the NFL?

Hey guys, just getting into the sport.

I'm not sure who to support, who is the most like Richmond in the NFL?
Oakland easily.
Bandwagoners, but a lot of supporters in the woodworks ready to come out when they do go good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back