NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Much better viewing than watching Roddy White waking up early, putting an apron on, and cooking and serving his team pancakes, watching Matt Ryan leading the offense into a group prayer after practice, etc

Is that what is actually happening? o_O

I knew the Colts had an easy division, but when you put it this way…

The rest of this division is so, so bad. This team gets six games against Chad Henne, Jake Locker, and Ryan Fitzpatrick, which is like getting six games against a handful of party balloons.

The Colts have a ******* easy division.

5958492b884905b6724c3ae63b9017a6_crop_north.png

The West of that map makes me so happy. I would probably give the Seahawks more of Oregon though - as I understand they are pretty split between Seattle and San Fran fans.

These sort of posts make Rams' and Cardinals' (possibly 9ers' and Hawks' this year) fans cry.
Hang on mate

You won that division with 7 wins so dry your eyes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I attended Super Bowl XLVIII. Apparently John Fox didn't appreciate me emptying my bank account, since he apparently spent the two weeks prior to the game teaching the Broncos how to jerk off in their own hands.

When we let Percy Harvin take a kickoff 87 yards to the end zone just to start the second half, 40,000 people in that stadium all said in unison, "ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!" Seriously, check the tape - you can make it out on the broadcast. Being at that game was like watching one of those Ken Burns Civil War documentaries: it all happened in sepia tone and I pictured Eric Decker writing home to his wife about how war is hell while our offensive line had their limbs amputated without anesthesia. I blocked out the rest of the game, because a mental haze of light beer was more entertaining than what happened.

And now we're supposed to just pretend that didn't happen?

Also, super* Josh McDaniels."

From the Broncos entry on Deadspin.

"I attended Super Bowl XLVIII. Apparently John Fox didn't appreciate me emptying my bank account, since he apparently spent the two weeks prior to the game teaching the Broncos how to jerk off in their own hands.

When we let Percy Harvin take a kickoff 87 yards to the end zone just to start the second half, 40,000 people in that stadium all said in unison, "ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!" Seriously, check the tape - you can make it out on the broadcast. Being at that game was like watching one of those Ken Burns Civil War documentaries: it all happened in sepia tone and I pictured Eric Decker writing home to his wife about how war is hell while our offensive line had their limbs amputated without anesthesia. I blocked out the rest of the game, because a mental haze of light beer was more entertaining than what happened.

And now we're supposed to just pretend that didn't happen?

Also, super**** Josh McDaniels."

From the Broncos entry on Deadspin.

Thant's why they play the games.. NOTHING is a guaranteed as many Broncos around the world anticipated the Lombardi to be a GIVEN to the record breaking HIGHEST scoring team in NFL history. Vikings fans from 1998 have cried the same tears as have the 2007 Pats fans..

10561824_854682497894763_5633860033413598647_n.jpg

Thant's why they play the games.. NOTHING is a guaranteed as many Broncos around the world anticipated the Lombardi to be a GIVEN to the record breaking HIGHEST scoring team in NFL history. Vikings fans from 1998 have cried the same tears as have the 2007 Pats fans..

Trent Dilfer likes this.

One of those doesn't belong

Maybe you mean 98 Falcons? ;)

One of those doesn't belong

Maybe you mean 98 Falcons? ;)

'Sota dominated the '98 season... most season team points until 2007. Falcons were the next best at 14-2 and I can see why you said that but Elway tore the Falcons apart. :p Were you a Falcons fan back then?? o_O :drunk: That's what I thought.. *facepalm*

'Sota dominated the '98 season... most season team points until 2007. Falcons were the next best at 14-2 and I can see why you said that but Elway tore the Falcons apart. :p Were you a Falcons fan back then?? o_O :drunk: That's what I thought.. *facepalm*
I got your point.
But my point was the Vikings didn't make the super bowl.

I got your point.
But my point was the Vikings didn't make the super bowl.

I was making mention of this ^^^ to another who wasn't aware of certain NFL teams dominating yet not bringing the glory home.. the sheer confusion of some when they mention 'super bowl' thinking it's like a random 'pick teams out of a hat' for the game… :D

I'm sure it happens in every sport (that most regular season consistent team misses out) and even on the racetrack of motor sports & the gg's.. I say that's why they play the games.. nothing is a given dottie!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back