NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked the return of the all-aqua Dolphins uni.

$_35.JPG

But I like our full purple uni too, must be a little different :D

I'm interested in the Dolphins sort of but I'm non-committal.

Still haven't really fallen in love with a team. I think I have to start betting on games this season to see which teams reward the faith and cause an emotional response :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still haven't really fallen in love with a team. I think I have to start betting on games this season to see which teams reward the faith and cause an emotional response :p

No need to go overboard with betting if anything. It's hard to predict a winner on any given day let alone drop precious coin on them. That's why the AE is here to 'deflect' the overspending and just focus on the multiple comps on offer. And keep in mind that $10,000 isn't gonna change your lifestyle if you happen to have a big parlay collect.… but that's not what the AE's about. It's a friendly series of comps as you know without losing your hard earned. Your reputation and competitive spirit is all that's gonna take a hit OR make you feel damn good because 'the AE media will talk you up' and that's something a lot of money can't buy.

You seem like a new Orleans fan to me Juggalo Balla

Because of the Saints thing? Like ol' JD?

Could be a colours thing too… Falcons share that red, black and white colour combo.

I'd be focussed on the new set of rookies from each team… they don't necassarily have to be immediate starters but it does help however there are those who seem to set world on fire early (as we know, that fizzles over time) which catches the eye and imagination. It's more about what you see about them.. is it their onfield demeanour, is it their steady process, is it that 'X' factor ? Everyone has a reason why they embrace teams… it's definitely an exciting time to probe and look for those elements that you care to embrace in a player/s to admire.

Good Luck Juggalo Balla .

Because of the Saints thing? Like ol' JD?

Could be a colours thing too… Falcons share that red, black and white colour combo.

I'd be focussed on the new set of rookies from each team… they don't necassarily have to be immediate starters but it does help however there are those who seem to set world on fire early (as we know, that fizzles over time) which catches the eye and imagination. It's more about what you see about them.. is it their onfield demeanour, is it their steady process, is it that 'X' factor ? Everyone has a reason why they embrace teams… it's definitely an exciting time to probe and look for those elements that you care to embrace in a player/s to admire.

Good Luck Juggalo Balla .
Not the st Kilda thing. Just seems like a new Orleans fan. Hard to explain while driving, and with migraines.

Quick Snapshot:
THE GOOD : They're a team who don't have the bandwagon impact. Tick!!
They're an outdoor / warm climate team.. easy decision to make for any newbie who likes to travel and prefers the heat over the cold.
They're well balanced on both sides of the ball.

THE BAD: Storied franchise… you'll never hear the END of their perfect 1972 season if history about them interests you.

THE UGLY: They're in the AFC EAST meaning facing the bloody Pats twice a season. They've won just twice in the last 10 MNF appearances.

No need to go overboard with betting if anything. It's hard to predict a winner on any given day let alone drop precious coin on them. That's why the AE is here to 'deflect' the overspending and just focus on the multiple comps on offer. And keep in mind that $10,000 isn't gonna change your lifestyle if you happen to have a big parlay collect.… but that's not what the AE's about. It's a friendly series of comps as you know without losing your hard earned. Your reputation and competitive spirit is all that's gonna take a hit OR make you feel damn good because 'the AE media will talk you up' and that's something a lot of money can't buy.

You might've sold me on it this season. If I ever take the time to learn the games...

You might've sold me on it this season. If I ever take the time to learn the games...

Doesn't take much to pick it up.. just remember it's the Higher the number (CR value) = more points to bank if correct. GG loves to swing by the chandeliers once too often.. takes too many outrageous chances with upsets in high CR… sure, will look smart if it comes off but a chump each time blows up in his face.:D

Get on the pre-bandwagon, I've been on it since 2010 and still waiting for the keys to turn....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back