NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

A piece of me will die if the raiders leave, but if SD leave we might get the hawks back, which would be amazing
The only reason both of those teams moving to LA can be good is if the Chargers go to the NFC and the Hawks come to the AFCW

that is the ONLY exception, a Rams move to LA would be perf

Looking for a team to follow.
I like the underdogs and not so much the most Superbowl appearances. That way Its not like jumping on the bandwagon. Just can't decide. I like Texas football due to Friday night lights haha, but cowboys don't need another supporter. Be good if san antonio got a team.
Houston Texans maybe even Cleveland browns. I will follow hayne with interest and watched a good doco on the 49ers a few years ago on oneHD. Anyone have any non bias opinions on a team to follow that might be a good fit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the underdogs and not so much the most Superbowl appearances. That way Its not like jumping on the bandwagon. Just can't decide. I like Texas football due to Friday night lights haha, but cowboys don't need another supporter. Be good if san antonio got a team.
Houston Texans maybe even Cleveland browns. I will follow hayne with interest and watched a good doco on the 49ers a few years ago on oneHD. Anyone have any non bias opinions on a team to follow that might be a good fit?
You don't want to go for the Browns unless you literally couldn't give a stuff about winning or losing.

Texans are a possibility, they're growing, only about 15 yrs old, but haven't done much. Sort of what you're going for I suppose.

If I were you I'd choose the Chiefs or Texans. The Chiefs are old with history, but it's nothing spectacular, like you said. They are pretty much always competitive - have a good home field advantage, but are never really the best or worst.

Detroit Lions. We find new and improved ways to lose.

I don't mind the Chargers, one of their rookies denzel perryman seems like a bad ass. Surely they could do alright with rivers still hanging round and if Gordon lives up to his promise?

Didn't Tim the toolman Taylor from home improvement follow Detroit? I've done my due diligence and it came down to cowboys or Texans. And I'm now a,.....
Texan! Big fan of Watt also.
Yes. So did Axel Foley.
image.jpg

Bills. We have been s**t since the day the guy at work told me he went for them and I jumped on. 1999.

I am a good jinx

Bills. We have been s**t since the day the guy at work told me he went for them and I jumped on. 1999.

I am a good jinx
That's all changing this year mate! I even bought tickets to the US for February in full preparation for a trip to Santa Clara. :D

QB = Quarter Back = Throws it.
FB = Full Back = Blocks (or in the case of Oakland, receives as well)
HB = Half Back = Runs and receives
WR = Wide Receiver = Receives
TE = Tight End = Blocks and Receives
LT, LG, C, RG, RT = L = Left, C = Center, R = Right, T = Tackle, G = Guard = Blocks

DT = Defensive Tackle = Fills space
DE = Defensive End = In 3-4 fills space, in 4-3 tackles QB
OLB = Outside Line Backer = In 3-4, tackles QB, in 4-3 tackles HB
ILB = Inside Line Backer = Tackles HB
CB = Corner Back = Tackles WR
SS, FS = Strong/Free Safety = Tackles anyone that gets through others **** ups

K = Kicker = Kickoff and Field Goals
P = Punter = Punts ball
LS = Long Snapper = Does C job in kicking formation
H = Holder = Holds ball on Field Goal attempts
PR = Punt Returner = Returns Punts
KR = Kick Returner = Returns Kickoffs

Thanks. Been following games for a few years but all the positions get me.
The Center takes the snaps on the Offensive team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back