NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would be dumb enough to do that......oh wait.

By the way--that association's ambassador is Travis Boak. Have heard he is one hell of a guy from the people (Crows fans) that put me in touch with the powers that be over there and have actually had dealings with him. So who said we couldn't all get along? ;)

By the way--that association's ambassador is Travis Boak. Have heard he is one hell of a guy from the people (Crows fans) that put me in touch with the powers that be over there and have actually had dealings with him. So who said we couldn't all get along? ;)
He is a top man indeed. Maybe when you come over you can come to a Port game ;)

Don't recommend showdown for your first game, you won't be able to enjoy it too tense and too many ******s IMO
I don't go anymore to Showdowns, watch from home
I used to lvoe the showdown, then I hated it, then they brought in crowd segregation Port fan free in some bays, so I went to the last 1 or 2 at AAMI.
Wasn't going to continue that at Adelaide Oval.
Then the first happened to be the first event at Adelaide Oval........sigh......I bit
Then I wasn't looking into the 2015 Port Showdown until about a week out when there were minimal tickets left and I went **** it, it'll be my only chance to celebrate Walsh (had commitments stopping me from getting to first home game after that) and went to that.

It'll take something like 1st vs 2nd to get me to the port showdown this year....

Don't recommend showdown for your first game, you won't be able to enjoy it too tense and too many ******s IMO
I don't go anymore to Showdowns, watch from home

You forget I am old enough to remember when the Browns owned the AFC Central and the Squeelers game was an actual rivalry game. I am sure I could handle it--but I appreciate the heads up.

Reality is that the Showdowns are usually early and later in the season so doesn't fit into the window of opportunity we have to go. Plus, I agree...likely not a great first game for a then 9 year old with me. :thumbsu:

You forget I am old enough to remember when the Browns owned the AFC Central and the Squeelers game was an actual rivalry game. I am sure I could handle it--but I appreciate the heads up.

Reality is that the Showdowns are usually early and later in the season so doesn't fit into the window of opportunity we have to go. Plus, I agree...likely not a great first game for a then 9 year old with me. :thumbsu:
It is not that bad. Don't let the 5AA contingent scare you off. Have been to the Port home showdowns and had Crows fans around us. It would be the BEST atmosphere you could experience for your first AFL game. At least you might avoid being told to sit down and shutup like happens at Crows home games against other teams. And less chance of being accidentally stabbed by a knitting needle. :D

It is not that bad. Don't let the 5AA contingent scare you off. Have been to the Port home showdowns and had Crows fans around us. It would be the BEST atmosphere you could experience for your first AFL game. At least you might avoid being told to sit down and shutup like happens at Crows home games against other teams. And less chance of being accidentally stabbed by a knitting needle. :D
Lol 5AA contingent ;)
I'm 28 and can look after myself.
More so I find that I can't enjoy myself, much more riding on it and I admit I can be a s**t stirrer after a few beers if we are up.
Plus mrs VLM is a pearr fan would be a domestic at the oval :)
I'd recommend a Saturday or Friday night game against a big vic team AmericanCrow

But that's a discussion for another thread.

Lol 5AA contingent ;)
I'm 28 and can look after myself.
More so I find that I can't enjoy myself, much more riding on it and I admit I can be a s**t stirrer after a few beers if we are up.
Plus mrs VLM is a pearr fan would be a domestic at the oval :)
I'd recommend a Saturday or Friday night game against a big vic team AmericanCrow

But that's a discussion for another thread.
Your Mrs has both good and bad taste clearly :p

Hello I have been following the NFL for a little over the decade but currently do not have a team. What should I look for?
LA Rams will be looking for supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back