NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Rustler

Team Captain
Suspended
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Hello I have been following the NFL for a little over the decade but currently do not have a team. What should I look for?

What colour do u like, you wouldn't support an all pink team or would you? Once you figured out some colours, watch some games and see which players you like or which team you are drawn to the most. You'll get there plus most of thses guys have two teams they cheer for an AFC and an NFC, just thought I would let you in on a secretive.

Don't bother me. Raiders till I die.
Oakland Raiders relocate to San Antonio
Oakland sues Raiders
Oakland keeps name and history
No Raiders in NFL

Oakland Raiders relocate to San Antonio
Oakland sues Raiders
Oakland keeps name and history
No Raiders in NFL

Bit hard to make that happen when the 'Raiders' went to LA for 15 years.

Bit hard to make that happen when the 'Raiders' went to LA for 15 years.
"And then back to Oakland............No one in LA seemed to notice"

"And then back to Oakland............No one in LA seemed to notice"

"And the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City....where they don't allow music." :D

Hello I have been following the NFL for a little over the decade but currently do not have a team. What should I look for?

Vikings.

The home of purple people eaters, immaculate ball handling and clutch field goal kicking.

Strap on your historically incorrect horned helmet, grab some tissues, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Vikings.

The home of purple people eaters, immaculate ball handling and clutch field goal kicking.

Strap on your historically incorrect horned helmet, grab some tissues, it's going to be a bumpy ride.
For a Broncos fan to be saying this, you must be really impressed with the Vikes?

For a Broncos fan to be saying this, you must be really impressed with the Vikes?

I like what they are building over there.

Drafted there QB of the future, just like we did with Peyton.

He's showing good signs too, one marketable TD celebration from Tebow like greatness.

Good young defence that will only get stronger under Zim. Some good young pieces on offence in Diggs and McKinnon to go with Teddy.

Good coach, good colours. Good fans. Good times.

Clearly my second team.

What are the names of these players you speak of ? What does an LB do ? I'm still learning postions lol
You're persuading man, another team to consider.

Miami, Carolina or Cincinnati..

Shame you didnt listen to uncle Power before the season started, mate, i tried my best to guide you in the right direction, but no, you had to pick Miami.

Tsk, tsk... :p

Last edited:
"And the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City....where they don't allow music." :D
Dont forget the Minneapolis Lakers moving to Los angeles where there are no lakes!

Cleveland Browns would be a great pick. Young up and coming team, former OROY at QB, a #1 WR and a city of champion teams.

160622160732-05-cleveland-cavaliers-parade-0622-exlarge-169.jpg

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
MKMatty

GG.exe I'm trying to convince him^ the Raider are the team to go for... maybe a little help..?

His choices are: Rams, Chargers, Raider , easy decision no?
If he can convince me that moving to Las Vegas is even the tiniest bit okay, he'll be doing well.

Back