Society/Culture Newsflash: Karma found to exist.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a huge fan of Joan.

Didn't like her comments but perhaps if she's had a stroke her brain wasn't operating at 100% capacity. Hard to tell from all the work she's had done and the fact she is still kind of attractive, but she's ancient dude. She's old enough to remember when the holocaust actually happened and her brain isn't going too well.

Cut her some slack. Name one other stand up comic with a career as long as hers, then remember she's a woman who did it at a time that it was completely unheard of (she used to get death threats over it). She's a good person.

I'm a huge fan of Joan.

Didn't like her comments but perhaps if she's had a stroke her brain wasn't operating at 100% capacity. Hard to tell from all the work she's had done and the fact she is still kind of attractive, but she's ancient dude. She's old enough to remember when the holocaust actually happened and her brain isn't going too well.

Cut her some slack. Name one other stand up comic with a career as long as hers, then remember she's a woman who did it at a time that it was completely unheard of (she used to get death threats over it). She's a good person.

Good people don't wish death on the innocent....exactly what she did in the most unapologetic, clearly articulated language on at least two occasions.

And now she is dead we are meant to feel sad?

Well I'm gunna focus on the fact she's one of the most decorated comedians ever and being ridiculously controversial and unladylike was her (very brave at the time she was coming up, could only be done by a comedian with incredible confidence and talent) whole thing.

I disagree with her comments entirely. But I don't go to Joan Rivers for international political analysis so I'm not outraged by it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back